OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I loveeeed the black swan dance! Chloe and Maddie were breathtaking, and I loved seeing Chloe act so evil ;) I also loved the group number. I think it was actually my favorite number as a group that they've done. And honestly, I am so sick of Kelly. She pulls all this "poor me" stuff every week...newsflash- your kids are dancing, not you!

I loveeeed the black swan dance! Chloe and Maddie were breathtaking, and I loved seeing Chloe act so evil ;) I also loved the group number. I think it was actually my favorite number as a group that they've done. And honestly, I am so sick of Kelly. She pulls all this "poor me" stuff every week...newsflash- your kids are dancing, not you!
omg chloe was breathtaking in that number! it was phenomenal!!! and i used to really like kelly but she really just needs to either let abby do her job or take her kids to a different studio

I was sad because I'd already seen this on youtube before it showed on dance moms so it wasn't a surprise, but it was amazing. And I loved that Mackenzie was a part of the group. Chloe and Maddies duet :eek: I almost died..Black Swan, I knew it was going to be a fabulous duet and it definitely was. And yes @Kris10boo the bent aerial ruined the whole duet for me. I saw it and I was like eww and then it just made me think less of the whole routine. But I'm really happy that ALDC did so well at nationals, the girls did a really great job.

It's sad how Paige and Brooke's mom was all, if they're mediocre, then just let them be mediocre :( She shouldn't have dragged them out of rehearsal, imo, unless Brooke and Paige really wanted to leave. I think it's funny how they show the other performances at competitions, and the ones they show are the ones that aren't like super duper amazing.

Back