All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This will be my first time going to worlds, as a spectator! Finally saved up enough money to go this year... (Being a broke college student and all haha). I was wondering what spectators generally wear? Do people look cute, or are more people in tee shirts/bows and more cheer-like attire? I have been sifting though the various threads but haven't really found anything. Any worlds vets want to help a girl out? Definitely trying to pack as light as possible!!
I would say more cheer-attire. I generally wear jean shorts and a cheer tshirt and i see a lot of people doing the same. I would bring a sweatshirt cause it sometimes gets cold in the venue. Although last year at worlds it was soo hot out that being inside there felt good. And it was really hot at UCA this year so i can only imagine how worlds will feel.

This will be my first time going to worlds, as a spectator! Finally saved up enough money to go this year... (Being a broke college student and all haha). I was wondering what spectators generally wear? Do people look cute, or are more people in tee shirts/bows and more cheer-like attire? I have been sifting though the various threads but haven't really found anything. Any worlds vets want to help a girl out? Definitely trying to pack as light as possible!!

I totally agree with everyone who suggested u bring a sweatshirt, but it you're wearing shorts - it's not a bad idea to throw some leggings or yoga pants in your backpack. It really can get cold in there if you're sitting all day/night. Def bring plenty of snacks and extra phone charger. I bring my iPhone, and iPad so i can keep up with cheer updates and all the twitter posts going on during the competition. You don't want to miss anything! Have fun!

Does anyone have a link to a Saturday Summit 2014 schedule? I'm trying to get a general idea of times.

Last edited:
I'm coming from England for the week with some non cheer friends, we will be doing disney parks and it's likely that they won't come with me to watch worlds (I don't get people like this either....) so ill be on my own. I want to spend at least one full day watching world's, does anyone know what day it looks like will be the best to do this? I'm guessing finals day, but as I've never been before and don't know many going I don't know the general running for it etc!

Thanks in advance!

I'm coming from England for the week with some non cheer friends, we will be doing disney parks and it's likely that they won't come with me to watch worlds (I don't get people like this either....) so ill be on my own. I want to spend at least one full day watching world's, does anyone know what day it looks like will be the best to do this? I'm guessing finals day, but as I've never been before and don't know many going I don't know the general running for it etc!

Thanks in advance!
If I had to pick one day I would probably say Sunday, which is finals for Large Senior and Large Coed (unless it rains) and semi-finals for all the other divisions. Really the only day that you'll be able to see all of the top teams.

Thanks in advance!

I like going on Sunday(semi finals) you see more teams and it's one price for a all day ticket. ( I like to camp out in the mike house lol.) large senior and large coed finals is that day again this year.

There are still around 30 bids left. I don't think we'll see a tentative schedule until maybe 10 days ahead of time....if we're lucky!

Back