All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am thinking about going to Worlds on Sunday and if my gym makes it to finals I will also go Sunday. Can I do that and then just purchase a ticket on Monday?

Sorry posted link from LY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the division times will be similar this year?

I can't speak for the Summit specifically, but I work for an EP and I strongly advise against using previous years' schedules to plan for events this year... So many little things dictate how a schedule is set up- crossovers are a big part of it and that can vary wildly from year to year.

I can't speak for the Summit specifically, but I work for an EP and I strongly advise against using previous years' schedules to plan for events this year... So many little things dictate how a schedule is set up- crossovers are a big part of it and that can vary wildly from year to year.

@myprincesscheers did you rate this post as "gossip" on purpose? i'm hoping it was an accident, because i'm not sure what's "gossipy" about this post?

At summit is there assigned practice times and place? Or is it up to our coaches to find a place and time to practice?

Thanks! Just to make sure I understand Summit will not be doing any scheduled practices at WWOS? It's just up to the coach to find a place outside of WWOS to hold a practice on our own time?

Yes. If a team wants to practice, they find a place. The last two years were so rainy that our teams were unable to practice outside, so they are renting gym space this year.

We were actually notified today to arrange a practice time. 20 minute free practice time at WWOS I believe. Our time is on Thursday. We did not have to pay for it.

Don't the gyms have the opportunity to rent space in The Contemporary to practice? I swear that I remember reading about that.

Back