All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard these slots were at some disney resort but forget which one
You are right! I misread my info, I just saw that we had to ride the shuttle over and assumed it was at WWOS. Oops!
It is nice they are providing it. Our team won't have a full practice during the week and a half leading up to summit because all coaches and one of the athletes on the team will be at worlds. (Dance worlds, we aren't stacking our level 1 team with cheer worlds athletes!) so it will be nice to get a practice in!

Hmmm...Coronado Springs Resort? That would explain something that popped up on our online schedule. ;)
OMG That would be so awesome!! We are staying at Coronado Springs. It is where they have the big convention center, so that would make sense. If anyone gets confirmation of this. Please Post!! TIA

I def don't have confirmation. We've heard NOTHING about it. We just have a half hour at Coronado Springs on our schedule on Thursday. Lol!

How did I miss you guys are going to the Summit? Congratulations and best of luck!!

Haha! Because I've been pouting about it being on a Wild Card bid? Thanks! They've been working their tails off and scoring well all season. Hopefully they'll be able to score higher than 37ish teams in Orlando. Lol!

New seat saving technique for church might work for World's.....

how+to+save+a+seat+in+church.jpg

I def don't have confirmation. We've heard NOTHING about it. We just have a half hour at Coronado Springs on our schedule on Thursday. Lol!
I heard from a friend that their gym is definitely practicing at Coronado on Friday. I hope our gym will be too!

And now we have this posted on Varsity website :cool:

HOURS OF REHEARSAL -
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Thursday, April 30th
9:00 am – 8:40 pm

Friday, May 1st
11:00 am – 8:40 pm

Each team is allowed a 20 minute rehearsal session on a full spring floor. Sound Systems will also be available for your use. Only one practice per team allowed.

Back