All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I picture @BuegeSmalls as a cute little girl with pig tails so the reason she needs her watermelon in triangle shapes is because that's what little kids like. Now leave her alone, you bull (y) shark. :p
You mean like this?
Okay okay, not watermelon (mixed fruit) or pigtails (ponytail) but it's all I could find!
ETA: I spy a small piece of triangle watermelon in there!!

You mean like this?
Okay okay, not watermelon (mixed fruit) or pigtails (ponytail) but it's all I could find!
ETA: I spy a small piece of triangle watermelon in there!!

YESSSSS!!! See, I knew that's what you looked like!

And then you guys say perverts don't care what someone is wearing lol.

It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A.

I refuse to allow you guys to tell me I'm wrong for thinking that a pervert will come after someone in a cheer uniform, rather then someone who is fully clothed. It's common sense.

You can disagree if you please, maybe I am wrong saying they're "asking" for it, but that statement got taken out of context just like how this one. Why? Because the entire fb just loves to gang up me for speaking the truth.

So go ahead, attack me and get me banned unfairly again. You guys can't handle reality or the truth. I'm not a troll account, I just refuse to keep my mouth shut to someone who's being rude and always start drama on my page. So please, come on with the attacks cause I know it's coming just from throwing in my two cents on this post.
First of all I find it extremely "sexist" and your obviously uneducated on this subject. For one...I advocate for many different things in my state that will tell u that the clothes u wear don't matter.
Again, I'm concerned with your behavior patterns!!! You jump from cheer to dance to crap to try and instigate people. You have zero education on what your speaking about!!!!
Going down to "racial" which u brought up? So my relatives that are métis "asked for how they were treated" Fierce_elite??? Start your own board with people that can comprehend what the heck your talking about? Please get help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@BuegeSmalls I only see the triangle shape in the background that looks like a shark fin.

imagejpg1.jpg

Last edited:
Back