All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@BuegeSmalls I only see the triangle shape in the background that looks like a shark fin.

imagejpg1.jpg
Cue the Jaws theme, LMAO!

I hated watermelon as a kid but now I love it. But I don't like any of the other melons. Yuck.
When I was younger I could tolerate it, but last summer I stayed with some people who really loved watermelon. For dessert or a snack or anything they would cut up watermelon and they would always serve me a mound of it, and I didn't want to be rude and refuse it! So I ate a lot of watermelon and now I just can't.

When I was younger I could tolerate it, but last summer I stayed with some people who really loved watermelon. For dessert or a snack or anything they would cut up watermelon and they would always serve me a mound of it, and I didn't want to be rude and refuse it! So I ate a lot of watermelon and now I just can't.
:eek:

I love fruit. All fruit. One of my coworkers is also a bartender and she made me the most AMAZING fresh watermelon cocktail for my birthday. I still have tons of frozen watermelon that I've meaning to puree into smoothies and juices. SO EXCITED.

In the summer I literally eat watermelon and cantaloupe for all 3 meals.... Every Sunday I'd buy a watermelon and 2-3 cantaloupe.... cut it and put in a bowl and that was my breakfast, lunch and dinner

Plus strawberries and peaches

In the summer I literally eat watermelon and cantaloupe for all 3 meals.... Every Sunday I'd buy a watermelon and 2-3 cantaloupe.... cut it and put in a bowl and that was my breakfast, lunch and dinner

I bought a cantaloupe today. It was on sale. SO PUMPED.

edited: thought better of it and withdraw my last comment.

Last edited:

I bought a cantaloupe today. It was on sale. SO PUMPED.

I eat cantaloupe literally every day of my life. If I open the fridge and there is none left... Day ruined. I eat about 2-3 of them a week. It is really a strange addiction, I know.

I eat cantaloupe literally every day of my life. If I open the fridge and there is none left... Day ruined. I eat about 2-3 of them a week. It is really a strange addiction, I know.

i was never really into cantaloupe until one day this summer i bought one straight from a farm and it changed my life. so much better than your average cantaloupe. i eat dragon fruit every single day. lots of people find that strange, so i don't judge anyone's fruit choices ;)

I'd be the same way, except I try to only eat locally grown fruit....or American fruit if local isn't possible. The second I see melons from outside of the country I stop eating them.

I switch to grapes. Right now I live off black seedless grapes.

Back