All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say and I am doing the happy dance too... After Tuesday's practice, my daughter came out the gym happy and screamed 23 more practices before Showcase... "Alright now!" or "All right now!" Hey, do not want to upset the grammar nazis...hahaha:p

I just think telling girls that they have to put their accounts on private, or wear other clothes (not saying that's the general view on the board) makes them feel like it's their fault or they did something wrong. People shouldn't be creeps. Granted, the days of internet interaction to abduction has changed drastically. The chances of one of these creeps finding and kidnapping or harming these athletes are very slim, the athletes can help matters by being selective in what they post, meaning not having the location on, or putting their license plates online. When we were receiving college acceptance letters, my friends and I airbrushed our addresses, and we are just normal teenagers. You just never know.

Last edited:
I just think telling girls that they have to put their accounts on private, or wear other clothes (not saying that's the general view on the board) makes them feel like it's their fault or they did something wrong. People shouldn't be creeps. Granted, the days of internet interaction to abduction has changed drastically. The chances of one of these creeps finding and kidnapping or harming these athletes are very slim, the athletes can help matters by being selective in what they post, meaning not having the location on, or putting their license plates online. When we were receiving college acceptance letters, my friends and I airbrushed our addresses, and we are just normal teenagers. You just never know.
Putting accounts in private is just a good safety measure, regardless of who you are. I liken it to wearing a seat belt in the car. Chances are that I won't need it, but it's helpful if I have it. It may not stop all injury but it sure can minimize it.

Putting accounts in private is just a good safety measure, regardless of who you are. I liken it to wearing a seatbelt in the car. Chances are that I won't need it, but it's helpful if I have it. It may not stop all injury but it sure can minimize it.

I completely agree, in fact the only reason that I have a public Twitter account is because of all the things I had to promote in school, and I'm not an active insta user so my followers are exclusively people I know (for now).

And then you guys say perverts don't care what someone is wearing lol.

It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A.

I refuse to allow you guys to tell me I'm wrong for thinking that a pervert will come after someone in a cheer uniform, rather then someone who is fully clothed. It's common sense.

You can disagree if you please, maybe I am wrong saying they're "asking" for it, but that statement got taken out of context just like how this one. Why? Because the entire fb just loves to gang up me for speaking the truth.

So go ahead, attack me and get me banned unfairly again. You guys can't handle reality or the truth. I'm not a troll account, I just refuse to keep my mouth shut to someone who's being rude and always start drama on my page. So please, come on with the attacks cause I know it's coming just from throwing in my two cents on this post.
These types of comments and the attitude that the victim is to blame are are the root of rape culture. It doesn't matter if a person is walking down the middle of Main Street in their birthday suit, they are never "asking for it". I genuinely feel sorry for your soul having to coexist with your warped mind.

Seriously! SERIOUSLY!!! You girl just need to grow and PDQ. I posted in another thread that it's attitudes as backward as yours that keep putting blame on to victims so I'm not going to rehash it again. However, Your ban wasn't long enough, can you not tell by now that your views are not wanted here. Your attitude is not wanted here. Your posts are not wanted here! Everyone is done being nice to you, not one person is 'sticking up' for you. You obviously can't/won't grow up, so the next best thing is for you to leave.

Bye Felicia!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I agree!

You guys don't have to agree with my views. But seriously, calling me out of my name is uncalled for and very Juvenile. Just because you don't agree with my opinion, it doesn't make me this "sick person" or whatever. I have the right to voice my opinion just as much as ya'll do.

You guys don't have to agree with my views. But seriously, calling me out of my name is uncalled for and very Juvenile. Just because you don't agree with my opinion, it doesn't make me this "sick person" or whatever. I have the right to voice my opinion just as much as ya'll do.

Yes you have a right to your opinion just as I have the right to call you a sick individual with a twisted mind to say such vile things please go away.

@Fierce_Elite, honestly, if this is your opinion that a Victim of a Rapist, Pervert, Slimebucket, etc... is at fault and had it coming to them, this thinking is very warped and perpetuate crimes against victims...
I only wonder, if coming on Fierceboard to upset us is your way of getting a kick, high or sick game because these things are definitely not funny... Now Stop It or I will call the Police on you this time! Just kidding! But really, make your point without blaming the victims for crimes committed on them... Thank You!!!:banghead:

Last edited:
Just in case anyone was wondering, MY post on the first page was in no way implying that any kid DESERVES or is ASKING for something to happen to her because she posts a pic of her car in front of her house! I would hate for anyone to think that!

I came back to the thread and saw that had taken a weird turn and just wanted to put that out there.

I was speaking from a professional perspective as I talk to kids about online privacy regularly. Nothing should happen to you because you have 100,000 followers and posted your trampoline tumbling video in front of your home where your house number is visible, but we unfortunately do not live in a perfect world!

Just in case anyone was wondering, MY post on the first page was in no way implying that any kid DESERVES or is ASKING for something to happen to her because she posts a pic of her car in front of her house! I would hate for anyone to think that!

All of your post are respectful and professional. It is obvious you don't blame the victim.

This reminds me of The Onion video that tells you how to make your kids unattractive so they don't get abducted.
This whole "well what were you wearing" idea is what makes girls scared to report an assault in high school or college because the likely outcome will be that everyone will blame her and ostracize her.

Latest posts

Back