All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not a bad person. I refuse to allow you all to continue to tell that I am. Just because I have different views on the subject.

I was recently on a popular cheerleaders facebook page. I like to try and keep up some because my two CP's follow her. Several grown men ,most looked to be in their 40's and 50's, made very inappropriate comments on her pictures. It made my stomach turn. I clicked on a few of their profiles (they were not private). They appeared to be "family" men with descent jobs. One listed himself as a youth minister. I am beyond disturbed. I am tempted to contact friends and family from their friend's list to warn them of the type of comments these men are making and that they should not be allowed around children/youth. I also noticed most of the inappropriate comments end up getting deleted. It is good they are deleted, but these perverted men need to be exposed.
My older daughters posted a picture of my 5 year old in her cheer uniform because she just got it last week on their Instagram account. My daughter came to my because a 40-50 year old man made comments on how cute and sexy her tummy was... (Which is reason we need mesh I guess). I had them report them, pull the picture down... That is just crazy and sick!

I'm not a bad person. I refuse to allow you all to continue to tell that I am. Just because I have different views on the subject.
Curious if your view on this is religious based or General up bringing? Do your parents feel the same way?

Regardless of why you think this way I have a scenario question which is based on real events.

If a Muslim woman is raped while wearing traditional clothing, covered head to toe, was she asking for it to happen?

In the picture that had several awful comments, it was a close up. All you could see were her shoulders and face. You couldn't see her midsection or legs. The comments were perverted because these men are perverted. It had nothing to do with what she was wearing.
THIS. It's NEVER about what somebody is wearing. It's about how a sex offender views somebody, not about how much skin they show.

Spider's story :

Comments

I am sharing this for over all awareness. Sexual abuse and harassment don't discriminate. My guess is he wore jeans and t shirts.

Latest posts

Back