All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And then you guys say perverts don't care what someone is wearing lol.

It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A.

I refuse to allow you guys to tell me I'm wrong for thinking that a pervert will come after someone in a cheer uniform, rather then someone who is fully clothed. It's common sense.

You can disagree if you please, maybe I am wrong saying they're "asking" for it, but that statement got taken out of context just like how this one. Why? Because the entire fb just loves to gang up me for speaking the truth.

So go ahead, attack me and get me banned unfairly again. You guys can't handle reality or the truth. I'm not a troll account, I just refuse to keep my mouth shut to someone who's being rude and always start drama on my page. So please, come on with the attacks cause I know it's coming just from throwing in my two cents on this post.
Seriously! SERIOUSLY!!! You girl just need to grow and PDQ. I posted in another thread that it's attitudes as backward as yours that keep putting blame on to victims so I'm not going to rehash it again. However, Your ban wasn't long enough, can you not tell by now that your views are not wanted here. Your attitude is not wanted here. Your posts are not wanted here! Everyone is done being nice to you, not one person is 'sticking up' for you. You obviously can't/won't grow up, so the next best thing is for you to leave.

Bye Felicia!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

God your a horrible person...do you have a life outside the internet at all? Did you literally have a countdown clock set to remind you to log back on and be a disgusting troll?
This is not the place for you. Your only reason for being here is to be a giant DB in every thread.
Blaming a child for getting inappropriate comments speaks volumes on your character. And you want to be a cheer coach? Please...I would take my child and run so far from anything you threw together at Billy Bob's Storage Unit and Tumbling facility...
Go climb under a bridge like a good troll.

Pretty sure you were banned for making threats and not because people didn't agree with you.

Maybe @mstealtoyou can look into it and verify.

Maybe I'm wrong but your post I originally commented on sounds hostile. That is what I was referring to. Relax, take a deep breath and post as if you were talking to yourself. How would you like to be talked to? Guessing politely.

That is exactly why. And, the next ban is permanent.

Every single thing you post is argumentative. Including the first thing you posted after a 1 week ban. You learn nothing in time out. Your lack of tact, lack of self awareness and argumentative nature are what is going to get you banned again.

Welcome back @Fierce_Elite

To be honest, I thought at one time I got banned a few months back, but to be honest, I forgot my password and could not get back into the site and I believe sometime during the Summer they may have been cleaning up the site... I was like upset, and then I signed-up for a new password, so perhaps, maybe the same thing happened to you, an accident... I really, do not know what happens when you are banned, but I assume, you are told to stay away X number of days, etc...

She was banned

@Fierce_Elite I and many others have tried to give you advice. However you continue to try and play the victim. You are the one trying to provoke a response with that post. Just post your opinion without the "ok go ahead and attack me now".

Seriously find another board. It's crystal clear this is not the place for you.

Or try not posting things of an inflammatory nature on the regular. A person who enjoyed the forums and wanted to stay wouldn't jump head first into this conversation with their first post back in a week. I'm not giving this person advice. I've tried. So many people have sincerely tried to help her be a better poster. She doesn't want that. I give up. It's only a matter of time.....next one is permanent.

Last edited:
And back to the topic at hand @Kris, man I wish you'd printed comments. If he ever pops off again, send it to me, along with his name. I'll have copies sent to his church, his employer and even his own home by the end of the day.

When I saw the comments I got upset. So, I got off of facebook. When I got back on the comments were deleted. If I see anything else I will definitely save it right away and send it to you. Thanks!

after 5 pages i still have no clue who this mystery facebook page is that everyone's talking about. :confused: i cant wait for showcases to start, can we start a thread for that instead.

Cheerlive is going to show a lot of the showcases! I am excited to see them!

If you click on one of the links in the comment that was posted, it will bring you to the pages.

If you click on one of the links in the comment that was posted, it will bring you to the pages.

I posted it, but I had no clue if you clicked it that it sent you to the link.

I posted it, but I had no clue if you clicked it that it sent you to the link.

I was just responding to the person who said they didn't know who this was about. I should've quoted. ;)

Back