All-Star East Coast Championship Jan 29-30 Richmond Va Worlds Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 14, 2011
Im just wondering whos going to this comp there isnt a list on thier website i jut wanna know whos goinggggg!!!!

Niceee ive heard that Legacy is going an Nj sprirt explosion an fame will be there thats all i know reely right now.

I might be there with Vipers to watch!!
biggrin.png

BIDS ALREADY RECEIVED:

Dream Extreme
Vipers Venom-- AT LARGE
Maryland Superstarz
Fame SS-- PAID
USA
Legacy
NJSE Fab 5-- PAID
Fame Celebrities- PARTIAL
Island X-treme
USA- Most Wanted

So everyone that doesn't already have an at large bid will get one? Fantastic...not. When did you stop having to compete for bids? I'm expecting the paid bids to go to Fame Celebrities (if they decline their partial. Do they have to do that now or will it bump up like you can from an at large to a paid?) and either Vipers or Legacy based on what I've seen. I haven't seen USA though so I have no idea what they'll bring to the table.

BIDS ALREADY RECEIVED:

Dream Extreme
Vipers Venom-- AT LARGE
Maryland Superstarz
Fame SS-- PAID
USA
Legacy
NJSE Fab 5-- PAID
Fame Celebrities- PARTIAL
Island X-treme
USA- Most Wanted

So everyone that doesn't already have an at large bid will get one? Fantastic...not. When did you stop having to compete for bids? I'm expecting the paid bids to go to Fame Celebrities (if they decline their partial. Do they have to do that now or will it bump up like you can from an at large to a paid?) and either Vipers or Legacy based on what I've seen. I haven't seen USA though so I have no idea what they'll bring to the table.
Vipers pulled out due to ineligibility, and legacy is also ineligible

Ineligibility?

Yea 90% of program must attend to be eligible for a worlds bid, so off the top, the ones I know eligible r celebs, m80s, most wanted. And I'm sure Maryland superstars if they only have 7 teams in the program. Dream and island I'm not sure

Yea 90% of program must attend to be eligible for a worlds bid, so off the top, the ones I know eligible r celebs, m80s, most wanted. And I'm sure Maryland superstars if they only have 7 teams in the program. Dream and island I'm not sure

Dumbest thing I've ever heard, seriously. If a team is good and deserve a bid, it's stupid to deny them one because not enough of their team is there. It can't even be an issue of money because if an organization paid for the season pass, they are paying the same amount of money not to go as they would to go.

Back