All-Star East Coast Championship Jan 29-30 Richmond Va Worlds Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dumbest thing I've ever heard, seriously. If a team is good and deserve a bid, it's stupid to deny them one because not enough of their team is there. It can't even be an issue of money because if an organization paid for the season pass, they are paying the same amount of money not to go as they would to go.
Lol that's spiritbrands for ya lol. I think it is money though, cuz more or less the programs r paying for their own paid bids then... But teams r aware of these stipulations before entering

Ladies and gentlemen, you are now about to witness how teams that don't belong at Worlds get there.

Thinking about taking F!ERCE Super Small Senior 5 and doing a few cartwheels, calling myself small senior 5 and getting a bid. Good luck to y'all, my team of one will be hard to beat.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are now about to witness how teams that don't belong at Worlds get there.

Woah woah woah. Celebs is real good this year and will be a finals team, and have a partial to justify, USA m80s last year was a sleeper, and got 12/50 for worlds and scored 2nd highest at worlds in va to legacy who got 5/60 first day at worlds. and most wanted is pretty much the old ppl of USA lol.

Also it is not guaranteed that all 8 bids will be given to eligible teams, spiritbrands and any company deserves the right to not give a bid

Vipers pulled out due to ineligibility, and legacy is also ineligible

The viper team going is the Viper Venom from PA. They weren't on the schedule at first, so it may have originally been the MD team. Just so happens that they have the same name (weird). That's why the PA gym calls themselves 'Viper Queens' now, but they are registered as viper venom.

I agree that the 90% thing is pretty stupid. We paid for the seaon pass and have attended several spirit brand competitions this year. I don't understand the importance of bringing 90% of our program since they've already paid??

lol so both viper programs have 3 teams with the same names lol. but so r yall eligible this weekend?

Not sure if the other teams' names are the same for each level, I think just level 5. But yes, we're eligible for a bid this weekend.

Woah woah woah. Celebs is real good this year and will be a finals team, and have a partial to justify, USA m80s last year was a sleeper, and got 12/50 for worlds and scored 2nd highest at worlds in va to legacy who got 5/60 first day at worlds. and most wanted is pretty much the old ppl of USA lol.
No no I'm not arguing that the teams at THIS competition aren't worthy of bids. USA has always had successful teams in the past and Fame's teams are awesome this year. I haven't seen the other teams so I don't know how they are.

I'm just saying in general that when a company is allowed to give out 8 bids and can't even pull in enough teams to give those bids to, it's bad news. We have all seen some teams at Worlds that we wonder how they got there. Events like these are how they got bids.

No no I'm not arguing that the teams at THIS competition aren't worthy of bids. USA has always had successful teams in the past and Fame's teams are awesome this year. I haven't seen the other teams so I don't know how they are.

I'm just saying in general that when a company is allowed to give out 8 bids and can't even pull in enough teams to give those bids to, it's bad news. We have all seen some teams at Worlds that we wonder how they got there. Events like these are how they got bids.
agreed

Not sure if the other teams' names are the same for each level, I think just level 5. But yes, we're eligible for a bid this weekend.

both programs have a sting, toxic, and venom lol which threw me off, but don't yall have 5 teams? with sidewinders and rattlers?

both programs have a sting, toxic, and venom lol which threw me off, but don't yall have 5 teams? with sidewinders and rattlers?

Yeah, it gets confusing for us too! Especially when we're at a comp and they don't put the state by the team. LOL Although in both teams' defense, coming up with "snake" themed names is very difficult! haha

As for the number of teams, lets just say that we had a decline in enrollment during the holidays...
frown.png

Back