All-Star East Coast Championship Jan 29-30 Richmond Va Worlds Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, it gets confusing for us too! Especially when we're at a comp and they don't put the state by the team. LOL Although in both teams' defense, coming up with "snake" themed names is very difficult! haha

As for the number of teams, lets just say that we had a decline in enrollment during the holidays... :(
ouch going from 5 to 3 teams is hard... don't parents and cheerleaders sign like a contract or anything?

ouch going from 5 to 3 teams is hard... don't parents and cheerleaders sign like a contract or anything?

Not a binding contract saying they can't leave our program, but they've already paid for the new uniform and competition fees. Honeslty though, it's really a blessing. Their parents were the "group" that caused all the problems in our gym and they all left together. They didn't like one of the new coaches this year and what we all put up with in the past he didn't, and they didn't like not having their way.

Not a binding contract saying they can't leave our program, but they've already paid for the new uniform and competition fees. Honeslty though, it's really a blessing. Their parents were the "group" that caused all the problems in our gym and they all left together. They didn't like one of the new coaches this year and what we all put up with in the past he didn't, and they didn't like not having their way.

i guess thats a blessing, its also great to still have ur 5 team, cuz thats liek the backbone of the gym, what about the open toxic?

I agree that the 90% thing is pretty stupid. We paid for the seaon pass and have attended several spirit brand competitions this year. I don't understand the importance of bringing 90% of our program since they've already paid??

Probably the $20 entrance fee that they charge parents/friends........

i guess thats a blessing, its also great to still have ur 5 team, cuz thats liek the backbone of the gym, what about the open toxic?

Toxic was pretty much made up of all crossovers. There were only 15 on the team. 4 girls that quit were either on or crossed over to Toxic, 8 girls who cross over from small senior are still there, and 3 remaining people who were solely on that team are still there.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are now about to witness how teams that don't belong at Worlds get there.

It's amazing. Some teams just shouldn't go. I can't imagine going with an at large - all that money when you didn't get a paid or at least partial (unless you live in Florida and it's not a huge expense).

The reason they require 90% of your program to attend is so they can keep their numbers up and still be able to give out Worlds bids every year.

NJSE had a great day yesterday. Fame looks really good, too!!! Good luck to all teams competing today!

This is a horrible competition that has bad policies and gives first place titles to teams that didn't earn it.

Full paid bids to Fame Celebrities and USA M80's. Not sure about the at larges though!

If they gave out all 6 At Large Bids, the teams on the schedule were:

Dream Extreme Sm Senior L5 3:54 PM 4:24 PM
Viper-Venom Sm Senior L5 4:00 PM 4:30 PM
Maryland Superstarz-5 Star Lg Senior L5 4:06 PM 4:36 PM
All-Star Legacy Senior Limited Co-ed L5 4:24 PM 4:54 PM
Island X-treme International Co-ed L5 4:42 PM 5:12 PM
USA-MostWanted International Co-ed L5 4:48 PM 5:18 PM

Can anyone confirm?

There ya go those were the teams lol except instead of maryland superstars who didn't show, USA alliance got it, small señor

Back