OT Fierce Board Awards 2014 Voting Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wait, was that rude? I simply meant "Don't question these things. Just be thankful for the nomination and go get those votes!" Except I didn't want to type all that out, but then you made me...
Wait, we need to campaign for votes?

All the animals unique to Australia will probably kill you. So my gift for votes will be to attract more sharks to our coast to keep all the deadly animals on our shores (like ALL the venomous spiders and snakes, the drop bears, the kangaroos that will stop your heart with a kick, the wombats that will roll your car, the possum poop that will give you flesh eating ulcers…) YOU'RE WELCOME, FIERCE FRIENDS!

All the animals unique to Australia will probably kill you. So my gift for votes will be to attract more sharks to our coast to keep all the deadly animals on our shores (like ALL the venomous spiders and snakes, the drop bears, the kangaroos that will stop your heart with a kick, the wombats that will roll your car, the possum poop that will give you flesh eating ulcers…) YOU'RE WELCOME, FIERCE FRIENDS!
You need a job with the tourist division. You make Australia sound so great!

Posssuuuuuuuuuummmmm. *If anyone gets that reference, all of the shimmies to you!*

I'd tell everyone that if they don't vote for me I'd murder them, but since 99% of Fierceboarders can't access the 18+ section, that joke would be lost on them :p

Back