All-Star Gabi Butler New Team Debut "lionheart"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After the Dallas Debacle, Do you think Lionheart will continue? or do you think this is the end?

Since I've never heard of a team to not continue just because one competition went less than ideal, I'm pretty sure they will continue. Currently they have nothing to lose and everything to win.

Since I've never heard of a team to not continue just because one competition went less than ideal, I'm pretty sure they will continue. Currently they have nothing to lose and everything to win.

Alternatively, I have some multiple open teams dissolve in the middle of the season when they can't get their ish together.

Wow.. just watched day 1. That was bad. I do think she is damaging her ability to have a successful gym. I expect this team and potential gym to dissolve within a few years as her cheerleberity status dissolves.

Did she ever indicate if they were planning to go to UCA or not?

It will be interesting to see if they keep trying, or maybe they felt they redeemed themselves enough on day 2 nca that they accomplished their goal for this season.

So are you saying she just turned 13 then? Since the cut off date for international teams for the 2015/2016 season is december 31 2016.
I was wondering the same thing. Doesn't she just have to turn 14 sometime in 2016 ( the year of the competition?) So she would have to have turned 13 in January or February to be ineligible.

ETA: I did a quick Instagram check, and think I located the girl in question, who appears to have had a birthday last week. If it is her, she can legally compete this season with this team.

Last edited:
Well, if they have another day like Day 1, someone might lose the ability to walk. I'd rather not let that be a risk.

Yeah - that day 1 pyramid was really scary - imagine your CP being one of the tossed around flyers in that thing knowing half the team didn't seem to know what they were doing! I may have had to pull my kid for day 2 after that. Many of them probably 18+ though.

I doubt they'll give up, but I think Gabi is doing irreversible damage to her brand. Remove her as a person, she is a brand---the modeling, the clinics, the classes, the appearances, the bows...yada yada. I think all of that will suffer and eventually she'll be a Cheerlebrity of the past that one day we ask where she is now...I think she made a huge gamble and lost.

Question:

I wonder if any of those kids CHEER IN COLLEGE?

I would be a VERY nervous coach if I saw that my athlete (who may or may not be taking the mat for NCA Daytona in less than two months) just competed in that routine.

Last edited:
Question:

I wonder if any of those kids CHEER IN COLLEGE?

I would be a VERY nervous coach if I saw that my athlete (who may or may not be taking the mat for NCA Daytona in less than two months) just competed in that routine.
I don't think so. I know at NCSU no cheerleaders are even allowed to compete with an All-Star team till NCA-Daytona is over (and even then it's not really a good idea). Maybe the kids from FL cheer in college, but not in NC.

After the Dallas Debacle, Do you think Lionheart will continue? or do you think this is the end?
10090829968cb2f06f2d25e165d4e1ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen a team get 6.00 in deductions at a competition....I really hope they can pull it together and go to worlds. I'd love to see them come out on top, especially after all the hate and negativity the team has been getting.

I've never seen a team get 6.00 in deductions at a competition....I really hope they can pull it together and go to worlds. I'd love to see them come out on top, especially after all the hate and negativity the team has been getting.

Another team in their division got 8 points in deductions.

Back