All-Star Gabi Butler New Team Debut "lionheart"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is no one going to address the safety issue of having a uniform that has a hood? Not even just for top girls, this is so unsafe for bases and tumblers and everyone else. Get a finger or wrist caught in it, someone pops your hood up while walking and now you can't see...the list could go on and on.

It appears Gabi was used as a marketing tool for the gym. If you visit their website yo can see several events featuring her. I know when they first open they had a camp where she was signing autographs.
Gabi Does events everywhere and they all use it for publicity to get people to come and check out their gym whether they have been a gym for years or a brand new program. I am sure her parents are careful not to associate her with any Shady All Star programs.

Gabi Does events everywhere and they all use it for publicity to get people to come and check out their gym whether they have been a gym for years or a brand new program. I am sure her parents are careful not to associate her with any Shady All Star programs.

I didn't imply she would.

Don't you have to be 14 to be on an international team? Curious bc a guy on the team posted a photo with one of the girls and her Instagram bio says |13|.

****not an accusation. I don't know if that even means she's 13. I wouldn't put |19| in mine so it could mean anything. She does look young though which is why I went to her bio

Last edited:
Back