All-Star Georgia's New Facility W/trinity Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you Paparazzi and bOyRANGE it makes sense now.

It will be a shame if they redecorate the Trinity gym because it was by far one of, if not the, best decorated and laid out gyms I have seen.

Trinity Athletics will stay the same. It will be the gym that GA Allstars trains out of. GA was moving locations in April anyways, so how great for them that they get to be trained at one of the nicest, newest gyms around.
Trinity Athletics ...... Home of the GA Allstars!

So....Trinity Athletics, is an allstar gym, and will be sharing their space with GA Allstars?
Georgia moves into trinity in april. We will still practice with our teams and coaches until the season ends, as will trinity's allstar teams. For the next cheer season, the allstar teams will combine, but will remain georgia allstars. Everything else including tumbling/high school teams/ dance will remain trinity athletics. Hope that clears everything up! We're excited!:)

Georgia moves into trinity in april. We will still practice with our teams and coaches until the season ends, as will trinity's allstar teams. For the next cheer season, the allstar teams will combine, but will remain georgia allstars. Everything else including tumbling/high school teams/ dance will remain trinity athletics. Hope that clears everything up! We're excited!:)

Thank you. Wasn't positive on the whole "merger" part of it.

....dang, i was looking forward to the johns creek-looking uniforms...
:(

GOOD NEWS.
trinity's new uniform:

2s10jlx.jpg

apparently they were at the comp today.

So Trinity will just be a a training space, and the teams will become GA?

And more importantly, will they be redecorating?

Just left Cheersport and good thing Trinity will be GA next season, there debut was rough to say the least. I hope they keep the GA uniforms didn't like them in person. GA COED SR4 was perfection!!

Back