All-Star Georgia's New Facility W/trinity Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Trinity will just be a a training space, and the teams will become GA?

And more importantly, will they be redecorating?

Yeah I think that is a big question people have been asking but it has yet to be answered. If they are just training out of the gym will the gym me turned into what their current look like or will it still be decorated in the Trinity stuff? I am confused because it was said that GA would be training in the gym but that all school teams and tumbling classes would still be under Trinity Athletics. So GA is basically just using their gym after they just redid their gym this year. So confusing.

Yeah I think that is a big question people have been asking but it has yet to be answered. If they are just training out of the gym will the gym me turned into what their current look like or will it still be decorated in the Trinity stuff? I am confused because it was said that GA would be training in the gym but that all school teams and tumbling classes would still be under Trinity Athletics. So GA is basically just using their gym after they just redid their gym this year. So confusing.
Trinity Athletics has several programs they have high school cheer (i assume training) a dance team, a gymnastic team and now allstar under the Trinity umbrella. GA will take over the allstar program and train in the Trinity gym for the 2012/2013 season. So next season it will probably be GA Allstars of Trinity Athletics or something similar.

Just heard that GA will not be going under the Trinity unbrella after all.
Yep a cheerleader from GA told me that it's falling through. Very unfortunate though, it would have been an incredible place to train. T the same time, I'm glad Trinity isn't merging because I LOVE the fleur de lis and colors! I bet they will grow over the next couple years. First year isn't always a smooth ride!

Yep a cheerleader from GA told me that it's falling through. Very unfortunate though, it would have been an incredible place to train. T the same time, I'm glad Trinity isn't merging because I LOVE the fleur de lis and colors! I bet they will grow over the next couple years. First year isn't always a smooth ride!
True, first years are tough. Good luck to them!

In all honesty I wouldn't say they have had a rough year! I mean didn't they compete for the first time just a few months ago? And the fact that they have the talent to even compete a medium all girl level 5 their first year out speaks volumes to the potential of this program!! I'm curious as to how this all plays out!

Back