All-Star I Messed Up: Fierce Board App On Iphone Accidentally Free

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many total installed?

About 3,000 total. I sold 800 before today (which will pay off the first year of the app) and only 70 on google play. So I guess around 2,200 free installs?

How many total installed?

Ok I am actually doing this HIGHLY indirectly. I cannot tell how many people downloaded today, but I can tell how many people downloaded and went to the board that were new. The number could be a lot higher.

I think with worlds next week a lot of people who got it for free will recommend it to friends who will see its def worth the $.99. So maybe accidentally putting a free promo out there will be a good thing?! Love this app btw. Thank you King! It will be so helpful next week since I'm unfortunately not going to worlds this year :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think with worlds next week a lot of people who got it for free will recommend it to friends who will see its def worth the $.99. So maybe accidentally putting a free promo out there will be a good thing?! Love this app btw. Thank you King! It will be so helpful next week since I'm unfortunately not going to worlds this year :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As long as the app makes $1 a day from google ads it pays for itself. Not many people click mobile ads, but who knows, maybe it will work itself out.

About 3,000 total. I sold 800 before today (which will pay off the first year of the app) and only 70 on google play. So I guess around 2,200 free installs?

Pretty cool. And I think it will go up.The app works very well.

Back