OT I'm Putting This In This Section Because I Don't See An All Star Dance Section

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
are going to disown yourself now. I think you should sub board yourself to make it clear that you are disowning and disowning yourself. Then you can quote yourself sub boarding yourself.
I. Can't. Breathe.

Bahhahahahahahahaha!

King is going to completely come in here and squash our fun....and well all get sent to bed with no dessert.

@Fierce_Elite I know I told you how my daughter could be on your youth 5 team and she still can but did I mention she is also a dancer, so she can dance for your cousin too!

I mean here she is doing the wop a year ago! Instagram

Like hello dance worlds here we come! And I'll pay the $30 that's no problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse me, but she's coming to Cali to be a Smo, remember? I've got her room all ready. And her driver's license.

I actually feel more stupid after reading this thread.

And my Physio professor told our class we were all inadequate for answering an opinion based question incorrectly.

Yes. You can apparently answer an opinion based question incorrectly. Who knew.

So I feel pretty damn stupid right now.

nope, i once failed a paper that was supposed to be on my opinion for a religion class. i got it back with an F and a giant, red "YOU'RE WRONG" on top. "modern belief" should not be taught by a non-modern Catholic priest. thank you Catholic college.

Back