All-Star Is California Allstars Going To Georgia?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GA already have many high top notch gyms, why would CA be the one to go down there next? I wouldn't mind seeing them in more NC locations. We need more good gyms here.

You already have CA and CEA. Don't be greedy. Share with the lackluster state of PA.
lol but that's only two gyms and CEA is quite far from where I live ( 45 minutes/hour) Even further at the Kernseville (I know I spelled that wrong sorry) location.

I'd like to see a more popular gym closer to the Chapel Hill/Hillsborough, NC area. The only gym we have in that area is Cheer Carolina ALl stars, I don't even know about standings. I do know they just founded a level five team that won't be going to worlds. I heard mixed reviews about them. It would be nice to see a closer gym like CA and maybe even a new CEA in that area.

lol but that's only two gyms and CEA is quite far from where I live ( 45 minutes/hour) Even further at the Kernseville (I know I spelled that wrong sorry) location.

I'd like to see a more popular gym closer to the Chapel Hill/Hillsborough, NC area. The only gym we have in that area is Cheer Carolina ALl stars, I don't even know about standings. I do know they just founded a level five team that won't be going to worlds. I heard mixed reviews about them. It would be nice to see a closer gym like CA and maybe even a new CEA in that area.
CEA Raleigh is near Chapel Hill. 40ish minutes away depending on where you are in Chapel Hill.

CEA Raleigh is near Chapel Hill. 40ish minutes away depending on where you are in Chapel Hill.
I just said it was about 45 minutes away. I just still think it would be nicer to have a gym that's even closer. Personally, if I did make a team there I wouldn't like commuting 45 minutes daily. I find that to be harsh on gas and many more reasons as to why I wouldn't like it. But, that's just me. I know a lot of people are willing to do it.

I just said it was about 45 minutes away. I just still think it would be nicer to have a gym that's even closer. Personally, if I did make a team there I wouldn't like commuting 45 minutes daily. I find that to be harsh on gas and many more reasons as to why I wouldn't like it. But, that's just me. I know a lot of people are willing to do it.
45 minutes is nothing compared to what a lot of kids and their families commute.

You did & I missed that entirely, sorry. I know a lot of people who'd love to have a big name, World Champion gym only 45 minutes away. We drove that amount last season & it definitely got old though!

I know a lot people are willing to do it and I know that's nothing compared to what Top athletics do to go to their gym of choice, but it does get old @NoDramaCheerMama @astaley22 Me not having the gas money to get there on a daily basis, I know that's probably a biased thought of me.

South Central PA, right between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. There's literally nothing here, and our rec is bomb tbh, and also this area is home to New Oxford Coed (literally Lord baby Jesus God Almighty they could outscore worlds teams with their coed stunting)
You guys are awesome! And so is your middle school!

It was ridiculously laid back. Everyone was so calm, and they alternated back and forth doing full outs and cheered for each other. My jaw dropped when I saw their partner stunts practicing for fun.

Can we just....
He is now at UCF cheering.

*tear* Gods walk among us.

Yeah, but maybe there's some kids already driving an hour and a half the opposite way to go to Stingrays that this would only be an hour for - I honestly see this type of move as lower form of poaching as you know the ultimate result is that they are going to get people from other top gyms that may have been looking for a change for a while but couldn't leave because they wanted to be w/ a top program.

Gainesville is very Northeast GA and pretty much after the gwinnett area(about 40 min from Gainesville) there are no all star gyms and barely any gymnastics gyms. That's why i questioned the location. Not a big cheer area at all.

@garretttt and @King

Excuse me, but you need to retract all statements about Gainesville not being the center of everything and apologize in person to the chicken statue.

Yeah that's right I said chicken statue. I'm a gainesville native, born and bred! We are the poultry Capitol of the world. We have a chicken statue and a water tower that says so for proof.

All of their teams could be chicken themed! Just think of the team names you could have! Cali Nuggets, Cali Eggs, Cali Fried!

Latest posts

Back