All-Star Issue With Full Paid Bid Not Covering The Cost

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

$455.00 per person based on quad at the All Star.

That includes the room to though...not just entry fees for the competition. Still outrageous, but your room is included in that fee. Our rooms at the Carribbean Beach are $618 for 4 nights per kid in a quad. YIKES!

i've heard of it not covering the full cost i mean it hardly seem to be enough when you think about the amount a paid bid consists of, but i've never seen where people had to pay hundreds more to helped cover the cost. my friend on Pink told me they all had to pay only like 75 dollars out of pocket for theirs. though idk how they handled where they'd stay and flights and all that..
unless she was wrong or i COMPLETELY misheard her. lol

Gymtyme Pink or Green Bay Pink?

GT Pink has to pay A HOLE LOT MORE than $75.00 to attend this year.

The price could be cut down IF the hopper pass wasn't automatically included. Really, which athlete uses the whole 3 or 4 day hopper pass? We are lucky to get an afternoon to go to the parks.

The price could be cut down IF the hopper pass wasn't automatically included. Really, which athlete uses the whole 3 or 4 day hopper pass? We are lucky to get an afternoon to go to the parks.
Probably a requirement of Disney. I'd assume every sport that has things there does this.

Do some teams stay at the moderate or higher priced resorts rather then the value ones? If that is the case then I can see them moving to the value resorts this year instead.

Gas prices are causing flights to rise but it can sometimes be cheaper if you buy two one way tickets instead of looking for round trip. I am going to Vegas in May and booked my flight with two one way tickets and it was only $380 while my friends booked it round trip for over $500.

Probably a requirement of Disney. I'd assume every sport that has things there does this.

My son plays alot of soccer tournaments at the ESPN complex and they have never had a park hopper or any type of pass included in their registration fee. Teams that come from out of town may have that option though. They have volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer, cheer, lacrosse events there all the time, so there must be an option to visit the parks, but it would be nice not to have to pay for it, if not using it.

I will say though, that the only time I have to pay to watch my son play in a soccer tournament is at ESPN - gotta love Disney lol

My son plays alot of soccer tournaments at the ESPN complex and they have never had a park hopper or any type of pass included in their registration fee. Teams that come from out of town may have that option though. They have volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer, cheer, lacrosse events there all the time, so there must be an option to visit the parks, but it would be nice not to have to pay for it, if not using it.

I will say though, that the only time I have to pay to watch my son play in a soccer tournament is at ESPN - gotta love Disney lol

our kids have never been allowed to go to the parks till Sunday night. Would be great to save that money on the passes!

Our kids get to FL Thursday night, so they use the passes all day Friday...and then again Sunday night if time permits.

our kids have never been allowed to go to the parks till Sunday night. Would be great to save that money on the passes!

agree.....we are there for cheer...if you want vacation time...plan it after Sunday...the bid I think is attempting to cover probably only the two night package and flight...if I had to guess...cuz 650 is bar bottom

agree.....we are there for cheer...if you want vacation time...plan it after Sunday...the bid I think is attempting to cover probably only the two night package and flight...if I had to guess...cuz 650 is bar bottom

Anyone know why they went from 25,000 to 14,300 for small teams?

Yet it is impossible to stay only 2 nights without having a schedule. You could be the first division on saturday morning (Which will be likely for small limited and small senior because of prelims and semi-finals) and then they could be the last division on sunday night. So you have to fly in friday night. and you can't leave until monday morning.
This would only work if driving there.

This is the first time in 6 years that we had to pay anything additional on a full paid bid (Besides the extra night). The full bid almost does not cover the hotel package by its self now.

What "star" hotel are they staying at? That could be a factor. If they stayed at the All Star Dormitory Resort, I'm sure it could help some.

Anyone know why they went from 25,000 to 14,300 for small teams?

Previously $25,000 for all Full paid bids meant $657.90/person for a large team plus 2 coaches and $1136.36/person for a small + 2 coaches. This way small teams obviously got more money per athlete for the same bid.

I don't think the intent is to reduce the amount for a small team but to make it the same amount for all athletes regardless of the size of team.

Previously $25,000 for all Full paid bids meant $657.90/person for a large team plus 2 coaches and $1136.36/person for a small + 2 coaches. This way small teams obviously got more money per athlete for the same bid.

I don't think the intent is to reduce the amount for a small team but to make it the same amount for all athletes regardless of the size of team.

would have been better to increase the larger team amounts instead of cutting the small team! lol

My daughter is on a small team. I agree (Large Team bids would be $43,181 by the way)

Back