All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and i feel like if Cali performs like they did this year at worlds they wont be walking away with the title. too many good teams back in the division thank goodness :D
California 2010 routine was together and on point. I think this yer they tried to hard to improve and change their routine around that they looked sloppy and unclean.. They tried to har to look a good as top gun but it didn't work I think they won because jumps and tumbling an stunts. 3 things cheer extreme does not have

I think this division is going to be like the good old times like 06, 07, 08...when GA, CA, TG, ACE and all of the other teams that used to compete used to compete in this division..it used to be exciting and intense..

but I think a lot of these teams lost a lot of members due to age. to me like in 07, 08, 09 a lot of the cheerleaders looked much older and were always in their late teens, to me they seem to be/look much younger especially TG this past season..

but Im very excited to see the new talent and what every1 else is working on this year :)

medium coed's DEFINITELY a division that's not easy to win with Twist and Shout plus SOT in it. can't wait to see all of the teams that'll compete on large coed too

A girl who was in GA informed me that they combined the small coed and medium coed to make a large coed. (currently 38 people so they will have to cut) she also said they are being very secretive about it. My guess is that they are going large. With GA always being coed stunters, they will do better here than in medium
so if they're combining the two, they'll only have at least 10 boys and that would mean fielding for 8 more...

So Georgia Is staying Medium? And GymTyme yay- this should Be Great! Idk if Top Gun will be able to hold up this year seeing worlds 2011 and all their other competitions their routine was not all that clean. And not as much skill at the past years. There were no staring whip doubles . Or standing doubles . There were 2 standing two backhandspirng whip full doubles. And stunts were very simple. And usually there are a ton of needles in stunts. All I have seen is one. I really hope top gun can improve o love them and look up to them.. I'm sure the whole cheer world loves to see some top gun large coed .. The crowd goes crazy for them.
last season's semi-limited team was almost comprised of very young athletes (as you can see from videos and pictures) by now, some would have already matured and are capable of doing more than what they did last year and I'm sure that they'll definitely bring awesome skills and as always, innovative choreography. we'll just have to wait and see

Haha you guys are so misinformed. Gymtyme is NOT large coed. Platinum is same as usual and we have a small coed (onyx) as someone said. Gymtyme will probably never be large because just isn't enough guys. Even if we did combine the two teams.. And gt did merge with power cheer but I guess that didn't work out because we split now. Idk what's gonna happen later in the year or how many guys we'll get down the road but were far from large.

Most of the guys at Gymtyme are with UofL and the majority of them are too old for level 5, so they do Gymtyme's international teams (Black/Nfinity)

I wouldn't consider it to be a rebuilding year for any team who got 1st at Indy, 3rd at NCA (with the highest raw score), and 2nd at worlds (1st after prelims).
your right, they did have an awesome season. but as in number of boys they were definitely short of past years and I don't personally think they had quite the same "feel" as past years.

California 2010 routine was together and on point. I think this yer they tried to hard to improve and change their routine around that they looked sloppy and unclean.. They tried to har to look a good as top gun but it didn't work I think they won because jumps and tumbling an stunts. 3 things cheer extreme does not have

*looks down at ring* Hmmm, I think we were just the right amount of clean. And I'm pretty sure our goal of the season wasn't to "go hard and look like top gun". ;)

your right, they did have an awesome season. but as in number of boys they were definitely short of past years and I don't personally think they had quite the same "feel" as past years.
That's because they were in semi limited..not unlimited. Which would explain the less amount of boys, and different feel ;)

I'm SO excited for this division this year. I think it will be the most exciting. It's like semi last year, plus more. I can't wait!

Back