All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha you guys are so misinformed. Gymtyme is NOT large coed. Platinum is same as usual and we have a small coed (onyx) as someone said. Gymtyme will probably never be large because just isn't enough guys. Even if we did combine the two teams.. And gt did merge with power cheer but I guess that didn't work out because we split now. Idk what's gonna happen later in the year or how many guys we'll get down the road but were far from large.

Would you mind posting the worlds teams in this thread (International teams too)? http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/worlds-division-teams-2011-12.15848/ so that it can be added to the list. I feel better if a person from that gym posts since they know for sure.

That's because they were in semi limited..not unlimited. Which would explain the less amount of boys, and different feel ;)

I'm SO excited for this division this year. I think it will be the most exciting. It's like semi last year, plus more. I can't wait!
I think they had a Smaller Amount Of Boys Because the Majority of them Aged out into International... and not many that we able to still cheer in that division tryed out that year !
check out this new Video of Large Coed 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8vOTwDOPkk
i would say its a pretty good start .... :) LOVE TOPGUN!

I think they will be better off in Large as well .. what I dontnknow is if they will be very successful.. Medium look pretty easy at the moment. With GymTyme, ace, california, and top gun in this division as is.. My guess is they will probably make 5-7 out of about 12 teams at nca and worlds .. Then again I could be very wrong.

Medium Coed looks pretty easy at the moment...um, do you know who is in that division?? Having to go against Twist and Shout (who I personally saw last week - and are mind blowing), Spirit of Texas (also very solid at this stage in the game), and California All-Stars means that most teams are vying for 4th place!

I saw Georgia's stunt sequence and I guess this is the year of multiple tic-tocks and full up...full arounds! With the dynamics of large coed changing and the requirement for boys to partner stunt at worlds - we are bound to see some new names taking the top spot as they develop the new formula for the championship routine!

Medium Coed looks pretty easy at the moment...um, do you know who is in that division?? Having to go against Twist and Shout (who I personally saw last week - and are mind blowing), Spirit of Texas (also very solid at this stage in the game), and California All-Stars means that most teams are vying for 4th place!

I saw Georgia's stunt sequence and I guess this is the year of multiple tic-tocks and full up...full arounds! With the dynamics of large coed changing and the requirement for boys to partner stunt at worlds - we are bound to see some new names taking the top spot as they develop the new formula for the championship routine!
so GA IS going large. and I agree with you regarding medium. ha! there has NEVER been an EASY division

If i had $3000 to spend freely, i would SO pay the planeticket+hotell just to be able to go to worlds and see this division. Gonna be Epic.

I think they had a Smaller Amount Of Boys Because the Majority of them Aged out into International... and not many that we able to still cheer in that division tryed out that year !
check out this new Video of Large Coed 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8vOTwDOPkk
i would say its a pretty good start .... :) LOVE TOPGUN!

you realize that video only shows like 4 people right..?

I Hope Georgia can step up there flexibility... and standing tumbling.. they need more standing two whip/full doubles.. and maybe some needles in stunts this year..

you realize that video only shows like 4 people right..?
This video contains only some of Top gun Miami , Fl, great athletes performing tumbling skills at a high level. This video is a Teaser to the great video that is soon to come, with more athletes performing different skills in the cheer/tumbling/stunting world! We hope you enjoyed it and subscribed, and we will keep uploading more videos and soon tutorials!

^ taken from the video info. read stuff before you post, you said it MULTIPLE times before.

This video contains only some of Top gun Miami , Fl, great athletes performing tumbling skills at a high level. This video is a Teaser to the great video that is soon to come, with more athletes performing different skills in the cheer/tumbling/stunting world! We hope you enjoyed it and subscribed, and we will keep uploading more videos and soon tutorials!

^ taken from the video info. read stuff before you post, you said it MULTIPLE times before.
I think what he is implying is that 4 people with amazing tumbling doesn't make a great team.

the info says though that these are only some of the great athletes of TG...
I'm fully aware. What he's getting at though is that showing your best 4 tumblers isn't a gauge of how the team is.

I'm not trying to say anything negative about the team. just the situation.

Back