All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haVe faith in Top Gun this year. Last year was not as exciting maybe because . There were no special or exciting moves like standing doubles, standing whip doubles, or double doubles... Those kind of thing is what I think got the crowd on their feet for top gun. And stunts are usually about 7-10 needles... Last year there was one.. And zero @ worlds :/ any news on how stunts are looking now?
Another thing that we are used to seeing is hyper extended jumps coming from about 5-6 boys on each side... Previous season there was one... Just never know until we see routines...
I hear Cali is looking good

Right, because it's such "a big fat no" when one of their teams wins Worlds, and the other team gets 2nd by a slim margin...
not at all where my post was going but if you would like to know. i felt that they didnt preform as much as in the previous years and that they wernt at the normal skill level. not at all what placement they had at worlds. kthanks.

i do love ACE so im glad they won.

not at all where my post was going but if you would like to know. i felt that they didnt preform as much as in the previous years and that they wernt at the normal skill level. not at all what placement they had at worlds. kthanks.

i do love ACE so im glad they won.
I like ACE but I know TOP GUN can do way better and think ace will have a hard time beating Cali or tog gun in this division .

I like ACE but I know TOP GUN can do way better and think ace will have a hard time beating Cali or tog gun in this division .
oh yeah, they are good but they lost a whole lot of people. Cali is my fav in that division, but topgun just didnt have that topgun feel last year

oh yeah, they are good but they lost a whole lot of people. Cali is my fav in that division, but topgun just didnt have that topgun feel last year
That was last year in a division they were new to.. An didn't have much talent .. And from what I have seen they look as amazing as they always have in large Coed . We will just have to wait and see .

Yes large coed is 36 people, with 18 boys max. There will probably be a girl and guy base on each group
What was wrong with unlimited? I think it was so much better.. Using girls for stunts.. And looks so much better when guys are on the outside for jumps.. Seems like they try harder. Do you get more point with guys on the outside?

And looks so much better when guys are on the outside for jumps.. Seems like they try harder. Do you get more point with guys on the outside?

having guys on the outside of the formation will not improve your jump score, unless if your guys happen to be your jumpers and the judges aren't focusing and only are watching the front. But it's not like the judges are going to be like, "oh look at their formation with boys on the outside. extra points!"

I hear That Top Gun, California, Cheer Extreme, Cheer Athletics, Ace, Georgia, and Ice are all Large Coed this year. If This is True then this is onna be one heck of a division this year... Large coed was usually simple and Top would always take The Awards... But now there are so many other teams that seem like they would be amazing in this division.. I just can't wait to see. And is GymTyme also large?
AHHHH it will be like the good ol' days!!!! :D

Wait so it went from 24 to 18?
So how does that make enough for 2 guy per flyer.. ? They have 12 stunt groups this year so do they have girl bases?
they had 12 stunts at worlds last year with only 12 boys. so OBVIOUSLY they can have 12 again since there will be 18 boys

Back