All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gotta admit last year was a bit better!!
I agree... i mean there flexibility is not horrible... but all the other past teams in this division at worlds... or NCA have about 12 stunts groups. and 6-9 needles (California and Top Gun) might be cheer athletics this year... i saw a few on panthers and maybe 1 or two on cheetahs last year.. and im sure that from people seeing that panthers won worlds that they will draw more athletes in.. i think thats how they got enough boys for Large Coed...

I really think that ACE should maybe clean up there running/standing tumbling!!! its some good tumbling but its not pretty they need more flexibility.. and maybe some more Hyper Extended Male Jumps...
This Division... CANT WAIT!

I agree... i mean there flexibility is not horrible... but all the other past teams in this division at worlds... or NCA have about 12 stunts groups. and 6-9 needles (California and Top Gun) might be cheer athletics this year... i saw a few on panthers and maybe 1 or two on cheetahs last year.. and im sure that from people seeing that panthers won worlds that they will draw more athletes in.. i think thats how they got enough boys for Large Coed...
i dont think panthers was the reason they have a few extra guys this year... winning isnt anything new to cheer athletics ;)

i dont think panthers was the reason they have a few extra guys this year... winning isnt anything new to cheer athletics ;)
Actually... i think that is the Reason... because Cheetahs was Small Limited.. or Large Limited... For Seeing how good they were at worlds 2010... that drawed in enough guys that could still cheer in Senior 5 for cheetahs.. and now.. they have gotten more guys from there previous worlds performances..
Also some of the girls i think that were put on Semi were moved to Medium all-girl... im sure they maxed out on guys..

Actually... i think that is the Reason... because Cheetahs was Small Limited.. or Large Limited... For Seeing how good they were at worlds 2010... that drawed in enough guys that could still cheer in Senior 5 for cheetahs.. and now.. they have gotten more guys from there previous worlds performances..
Also some of the girls i think that were put on Semi were moved to Medium all-girl... im sure they maxed out on guys..
It probably has nothing to do with the program being kick butt and just growing.

#1 Cheetahs were Semi-limited Coed. Max of 12 dudes.
#2 Cheetahs are now Large Coed. Max of 18 dudes.
#3 Cheetahs going from 12 to 18 is only an increase of 6.
#4 Panthers were small now medium, an increase of 10 girls.
#5 I'm fairly certain the increase in Panther females is due to the success of Panthers and the entire CA program.
#6 I'm fairly certain the increase in Cheetah Males is due to the success of Cheetahs and the entire CA Program.

#5 I'm fairly certain the increase in Panther females is due to the success of Panthers and the entire CA program.
#6 I'm fairly certain the increase in Cheetah Males is due to the success of Cheetahs and the entire CA Program.
CORRECT! ;) why would boys want to cheer at CA if not for Cheetah's success at worlds

Technically, if the number of girls aging out of seniors and the number of girls aging into seniors is the same and the six girls from cheetahs last year are now on panthers (as their places on cheetahs were taken by guys) CA would have had an increase in 4 girls and 6 guys entering their level 5 worlds teams from elsewhere.

#6 I'm fairly certain the increase in Cheetah Males is due to the success of Cheetahs and the entire CA program.

Technically, if the number of girls aging out of seniors and the number of girls aging into seniors is the same and the six girls from cheetahs last year are now on panthers (as their places on cheetahs were taken by guys) CA would have had an increase in 4 girls and 6 guys entering their level 5 worlds teams from elsewhere.

Please see the bolded section above.

Technically, IF everyone on Panthers and Cheetahs would have aged out, then there would be 48 new females and 18 new males between those two teams. And, this whole invitation to the Majors would be a little weird since none of those athletes were potentially part of the CA program. Technically speaking of course.

Please see the bolded section above.

Technically, IF everyone on Panthers and Cheetahs would have aged out, then there would be 48 new females and 18 new males between those two teams. And, this whole invitation to the Majors would be a little weird since none of those athletes were potentially part of the CA program. Technically speaking of course.
I know, I was just saying.

Haha you guys are so misinformed. Gymtyme is NOT large coed. Platinum is same as usual and we have a small coed (onyx) as someone said. Gymtyme will probably never be large because just isn't enough guys. Even if we did combine the two teams.. And gt did merge with power cheer but I guess that didn't work out because we split now. Idk what's gonna happen later in the year or how many guys we'll get down the road but were far from large.
Yes Gymtyme is large coed. They are competing in Nashville on Nov. 20th in that division.

Yes Gymtyme is large coed. They are competing in Nashville on Nov. 20th in that division.

I saw a video on facebook of a basket group that says Oynx so did they gain more guys?

Also someone from the gym posted on another thread that listed all of their worlds teams and it is still medium and small coed.

Back