All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 12, 2010
I hear That Top Gun, California, Cheer Extreme, Cheer Athletics, Ace, Georgia, and Ice are all Large Coed this year. If This is True then this is onna be one heck of a division this year... Large coed was usually simple and Top would always take The Awards... But now there are so many other teams that seem like they would be amazing in this division.. I just can't wait to see. And is GymTyme also large?

1. ACE Warriors
2. A-Towne Dynasty Allstars
3. California Allstars Coed
4. Cheer Athletics Cheetahs
5. Cheer Central Suns​
6. Cheer Extreme Kernersville
7. Pro Cheer
8. Top Gun Allstars
9. Ultimate Athletics Prodigy
10. Vancouver All Stars Fierce

Yes gymtyme is also large! This division is gonna be INSANE. The skill level that all these teams have is incredible and everyone against eachother is going to show the best of the best! Cant wait till all the routines are revealed:) dont know whos gonna bring it more and win this year, but i want them to win with the most entertaining, skilled, and clean routine!!

So Georgia Is staying Medium? And GymTyme yay- this should Be Great! Idk if Top Gun will be able to hold up this year seeing worlds 2011 and all their other competitions their routine was not all that clean. And not as much skill at the past years. There were no staring whip doubles . Or standing doubles . There were 2 standing two backhandspirng whip full doubles. And stunts were very simple. And usually there are a ton of needles in stunts. All I have seen is one. I really hope top gun can improve o love them and look up to them.. I'm sure the whole cheer world loves to see some top gun large coed .. The crowd goes crazy for them.

GA has a small coed team. i don't know if they're having a large coed team. someone also said they're having ma medium senior(??????)

GA has a small coed team. i don't know if they're having a large coed team. someone also said they're having ma medium senior(??????)
A girl who was in GA informed me that they combined the small coed and medium coed to make a large coed. (currently 38 people so they will have to cut) she also said they are being very secretive about it. My guess is that they are going large. With GA always being coed stunters, they will do better here than in medium

A girl who was in GA informed me that they combined the small coed and medium coed to make a large coed. (currently 38 people so they will have to cut) she also said they are being very secretive about it. My guess is that they are going large. With GA always being coed stunters, they will do better here than in medium
I think they will be better off in Large as well .. what I dontnknow is if they will be very successful.. Medium look pretty easy at the moment. With GymTyme, ace, california, and top gun in this division as is.. My guess is they will probably make 5-7 out of about 12 teams at nca and worlds .. Then again I could be very wrong.

Yes gymtyme is also large! This division is gonna be INSANE. The skill level that all these teams have is incredible and everyone against eachother is going to show the best of the best! Cant wait till all the routines are revealed:) dont know whos gonna bring it more and win this year, but i want them to win with the most entertaining, skilled, and clean routine!!

I thought Gymtyme had a Small Coed (Oynx) and a Medium Coed (Platinum)? Did this change since tryouts?

I think they will be better off in Large as well .. what I dontnknow is if they will be very successful.. Medium look pretty easy at the moment. With GymTyme, ace, california, and top gun in this division as is.. My guess is they will probably make 5-7 out of about 12 teams at nca and worlds .. Then again I could be very wrong.
Im gonna start making predictions once i see the routines. But i cant see them winning....

So Georgia Is staying Medium? And GymTyme yay- this should Be Great! Idk if Top Gun will be able to hold up this year seeing worlds 2011 and all their other competitions their routine was not all that clean. And not as much skill at the past years. There were no staring whip doubles . Or standing doubles . There were 2 standing two backhandspirng whip full doubles. And stunts were very simple. And usually there are a ton of needles in stunts. All I have seen is one. I really hope top gun can improve o love them and look up to them.. I'm sure the whole cheer world loves to see some top gun large coed .. The crowd goes crazy for them.
Top Gun had a rebuilding year. I'm sure they are going to come back and kick some major booty this year. Everyone needs to watch out. After all, they've got a bullet with your name on it ;)

Back