All-Star Looking For Some England Comp Advice!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,

So some exciting news, my team is considering our first international trip! If we get approved we will be attending the Live Your Legacy International Championship at the O2 in London!!! I'm so excited and have been trying to sus out the Legacy cheer and dance competitions so if anyone from the UK who has been could share your thoughts that would be fantastic. Thank you!

Legacy competitions are incredibly well run and organised - I seem to remember one I went to did awards straight away rather than half an hour of music and games before which was a big plus! The event organisers also go a long way in trying to make the whole experience very relaxed and enjoyable.

A word of caution about Live Your Legacy - it's the first year it's being put on at the o2 (although I'm guessing you'd be going next year?) and is quite expensive compared to what it was previously and to other EP's nationals and as a result, I think less teams will be going. I'm sure it will still be a great event but may be quieter than usual and less atmosphere because the arena is so big.

Legacy competitions are incredibly well run and organised - I seem to remember one I went to did awards straight away rather than half an hour of music and games before which was a big plus! The event organisers also go a long way in trying to make the whole experience very relaxed and enjoyable.

A word of caution about Live Your Legacy - it's the first year it's being put on at the o2 (although I'm guessing you'd be going next year?) and is quite expensive compared to what it was previously and to other EP's nationals and as a result, I think less teams will be going. I'm sure it will still be a great event but may be quieter than usual and less atmosphere because the arena is so big.

Thanks for your help! We would be going in 2019. Good to hear that the comps are well run, i'll let my coach know about what you've said, it does seem quite expensive. I don't think she'll be too fussed about having less competition, as much as we want to win, it'll be more about the experience of an international comp for us first time around.

Back