All-Star Mid Atlantic Cheer--wildwood, Nj 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My only thought could be that it was originally a one day comp and it didn't become a summit bid comp till later in the season. At least, that is what I was told. When this list was made maybe the competion was not yet a summit bid event. IDK. That's just a guess of mine. You had to compete both days to earn a summit or worlds bid. If you just came Sunday then you were only competing for division title, level champs and over all Grand Champ.
Hmm not sure. i've attended in the past and it has always been 2 days, but a worlds bid event only (no summit bids).

Hmm not sure. i've attended in the past and it has always been 2 days, but a worlds bid event only (no summit bids).

Your right. It was always a 2 day with only worlds Bids. However, this year it was ran totally different. Summit bids. US Finals Bids. New backdrop. New awards. Warm ups was in the back behind the backdrop and awards were in where the athletes used to warm up. Seating in the convention center was different too.

were these D1 grand champs or D2 grand champs? do you know

D1 & D2 were ranked together for division, level and over all grand champ awards. Only Sunday's score determined division winners, level winners and over all grand champs. Teams that competed Saturday & Sunday got a score for each day and you take your highest percent of perfection from either day to use for Summit consideration. Hope that makes sense. I asked the Varsity people to explain to me how it all was going to work. Too many confused parents. Lol. So I asked.

Summit teams were split between D1 & D2 but only for summit consideration.

Back