All-Star Mid Atlantic Cheer--wildwood, Nj 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is my last post on the subject . Trust me the IX gym owner /coaches have way more integrity then a certain other gym on LI . I know that one first hand so don't try to tell me I have a blind eye bc that coach has truly blind followers. I could go into detail but to be honest it's not worth it . Best of Luck

Ok honey, what IX does and what another gym does, and how it pertains to Long Island is lost on me. This whole post was about Mid Atlantic nationals, the EP, the scoring and IX. To the best of my knowledge, no other gym from Long Island even attended this competition. So how, exactly, that was relevant is beyond me.

My point, coming from someone WHOSE daughter's gym refuses to attend this competition because of its erroneous, over inflated scoring of some teams, who only attends because their nieces gym does attend, who has no dog in this fight at all; is obviously, completely, 100%, lost on you. Its ok, keep blaming others for your problems, for their problems, I guess we're all just as jealous as they say we are.

Last edited:
So, I know they were bought and supposed to be different this year. How does this type of comp deserve :
:D2 Summit: One (1) Paid and Two (2) At-Large Bids
Summit: One (1) Paid and Two (2) At-Large Bids
US Finals: Five (5) Gold Bid
WORLDS BID DESIGNATION
 One Paid Bid to the highest scoring All-Girl Team (International Open Teams are not eligible)
 One Paid Bid to the highest scoring Coed Team (International Open Teams are not eligible)
 Two At-Large Bids to the next highest scoring All-Girl or Coed Teams (International Open Teams are not eligible)
 Two At-Large Bids to the next highest All-Girl or Coed Teams (International Open Teams ARE eligible)

If anyone is bored and cares to look at the lineup and number and quality of teams, how do they have this many bids?
http://midatlanticchamps.com/championships-schedule

So, I know they were bought and supposed to be different this year. How does this type of comp deserve :
WORLDS BID DESIGNATION
 One Paid Bid to the highest scoring All-Girl Team (International Open Teams are not eligible)
 One Paid Bid to the highest scoring Coed Team (International Open Teams are not eligible)
 Two At-Large Bids to the next highest scoring All-Girl or Coed Teams (International Open Teams are not eligible)
 Two At-Large Bids to the next highest All-Girl or Coed Teams (International Open Teams ARE eligible)

If anyone is bored and cares to look at the lineup and number and quality of teams, how do they have this many bids?
Every. Single. Year.

Every. Single. Year.
I know, I know. But I still don't get it. If anything, even less teams are there this year. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to never go back there even if bids are easy to come by (have been and not only is the area dreary in the winter, it was a sickathon on the mat with improper clean up after), but wow.

WORLDS BID DESIGNATION

I wondered the same thing but just happy not to have to go to Wildwood... it is such a dump. Trying to find a decent place to stay and eat is a joke here. Any news on grand champs?

I wondered the same thing but just happy not to have to go to Wildwood... it is such a dump. Trying to find a decent place to stay and eat is a joke here. Any news on grand champs?
I saw Fame Vengeance tweeted they got grand.

My CP's team won grand champs & level 3 champs - Youth 3 & got a gold bid to the US Finals. They were amazing this weekend on both days. We stayed till the end and watched awards. It was very exciting for CP and her teammate. They got to accept the award on behalf of their team and all the level 5's cheered for them. Rock Star Diamonds stood up and cheered which I thought was super cool. I live streamed for our team that had gone home already. CP's cousin's team got their bid to worlds. Super happy for that. Cheer hangover this morning but it was worth it staying late last night.

Paid Bids:
South Jersey Storm - Lady Reign
Rock Star - Diamonds

AL:
Jersey Pride - Liberty
Titanium Athletics - Bionics
All-Star Legacy - Lady X

WORLDS BID DESIGNATION

I wonder why this comp isn't listed on the Summit Bid Events Competition list?
http://www.theroadtothesummit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2017-summit-events-1.pdf?x46124

Could you please let me know who got Grand Champ for level 2 and 4. Thank you

Sure! I had to look back in my live stream. This is who was announce for L2 & L4 Champs:

Level 2 Champs - Northern Elite Allstars - Fire (Jr 2)

Level 4 Champs - Cheer Extreme - Fly Girls - (Sr 4)

I didn't catch it on video but Fame Vengence does have on their twitter that they were the L5 Grand Champs.

I wonder why this comp isn't listed on the Summit Bid Events Competition list?
http://www.theroadtothesummit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2017-summit-events-1.pdf?x46124

My only thought could be that it was originally a one day comp and it didn't become a summit bid comp till later in the season. At least, that is what I was told. When this list was made maybe the competion was not yet a summit bid event. IDK. That's just a guess of mine. You had to compete both days to earn a summit or worlds bid. If you just came Sunday then you were only competing for division title, level champs and over all Grand Champ.

Back