All-Star Mid Atlantic Cheer--wildwood, Nj 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do I upload the videos? I have them on my phone I'm recording as the teams perform.

How do I upload the videos? I have them on my phone I'm recording as the teams perform.
You can upload them to youtube (should be able to from your phone) and then post the links here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We were all thinking it haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
How's
I sincerely hope, for the kids, who put in a lot of hard work, that they can come back and do better on day 2.

I hope you are all happy . Found out they had two separate injuries a week before competition . One athlete needs surgery! They decided to go IOC 5 so they didn't have to pull the team out of the competition and only had a few days to make changes ! FYI they aren't greedy and trying to get another BID! With the attitudes I see on here I am sure most of you don't care and probably revealed in their tears . I hope the teams do well today . No injuries and no tears ! P.S I think Big Bang was awesome and deserved a higher score !

How's

I hope you are all happy . Found out they had two separate injuries a week before competition . One athlete needs surgery! They decided to go IOC 5 so they didn't have to pull the team out of the competition and only had a few days to make changes ! FYI they aren't greedy and trying to get another BID! With the attitudes I see on here I am sure most of you don't care and probably revealed in their tears . I hope the teams do well today . No injuries and no tears ! P.S I think Big Bang was awesome and deserved a higher score !

I really do get where your coming from and all. But there's a reason for everyone's animosity towards this comp and this teams often over inflated scores. They've changed their whole routine, did you notice? Want to know why? Because it earned them an exceptionally LOW score at the following competition. This is why we question it.

Teams have injuries ALL THE TIME. Often at the last minute. They put another age qualifying athlete on the mat. They don't change divisions and put TWO COACHES on the mat. If they have, not a single, age qualifying athlete to put on the mat, that's pretty sad. Or was it simply, that the other age didn't have a nice kick double?

Back