All-Star Mid Atlantic Cheer--wildwood, Nj 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kind of sad though...when we were here in December...the heavy old guy look as if he was about to have coranary and the little heavy dude got a Hulk Hogan leg drop to the head and they had to stop the routine...glad he was ok...but sad when athletes don't know when to hang it up!
This is honestly very rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 went to WC
Those are some dedicated parents. I couldn't imagine driving from Long Island to Freehold. It probably would take 2 and a half hours, {depending where on LI the gym is} with good traffic, and we all know there is no such thing as good traffic in the Metropolitan NYC area.

Those are some dedicated parents. I couldn't imagine driving from Long Island to Freehold. It probably would take 2 and a half hours, {depending where on LI the gym is} with good traffic, and we all know there is no such thing as good traffic in the Metropolitan NYC area.
I agree. We won't go to the gym my nieces go to because its 90 mins away. That doesn't involve bridges, tunnels, or Long Island traffic. Lol

Only 2 went to worldcup.They are still liars and have underage girl on their intl team today which then should not have the glory of winning and should just be exhibition if they want to go so bad.I believe kid has to be fourteen to be on intl team?
The rules recently changed for
IOC5 .
6 went to WC
Sorry to inform you the rule changed I believe in 2014 . Take a look at it . The ages of their girls are fine . Unlike another Teams that have cheated at worlds in years past . I would hope by now all coaches are smart enough to read the rules especially about the age grid.

Back