All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A few years ago, I cheered at Intensity All-Stars for a season
Okay, competed with my first team, now it was time for senior 2, who I crossed over for.
Great warm-ups, we walk on the floor, the opening basket sets a little too far up, I set a little far back for my handspring. Next thing I know, I'm launching myself into the basket group and am taking out an entire group of girls - 4 people on the ground.
Rest of the routine goes verrrry well.
Until at the end of the dance I fall of the stage. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE

Needless to say I left the competition immediately haha.

its been years since ive been in allstars... but from the few i can remember, my very first comp that i ever competed in when i was on a junior team, i was sick.. very sick... as gross as it was, somehow i made it through the entire routine without throwing up on the comp. floor, after the routine was over, i sprinted. not ran. for the trashcan, tripped and landed face first into the floor... a coach had to literally drag me the rest of the way to the trash can...
the only other one i can remember is when me and a base smacked into each other trying to get a stunt up quickly, i ended up with a bloody lip and her with a bloody chin.

I remember I was in 7th grade and my all star team was at Sunshine Shootout in Orlando. I rolled out of the stunt I was front spotting then I had to walk backwards to help with a basket. Well, while walking backwards I tripped over my own two feet :p That was our only mistake the whole routine.

I think mine is probably the worst (as a parent). Can't believe I'm about to admit it-but here it goes:
I knew CSP had opened an Allstar gym. I "knew of" Allstar bc many of the cheerleaders at our school went to GAC, so for basic purposes I knew they were a "competition" team and at the time, our high school wasn't allowed to compete at all in any competitions. I loved watching cheerleading comps on TV (the entire once a year when they showed them- mostly college and high school) and did for years.

I ran into CSP at a Barnes and Nobles one day in the kids section and I immediately recognized her voice and looked up- my husband had been playing with my daughter, Carley and Kenley (who were playing together). Long story short, she told to bring my daughter in and I laughed bc she was so young (4). I was like, "there's no way my cp is anywhere near that level. She couldn't even do a forward roll or cartwheel, etc. She insisted that I bring her bc she knew how fast my cp would develop even though I didn't.

So the first day I walk in to sign her up, two of her other coaches were there at the time (both younger males) and I had look around the gym, watching teams practice and tumble and finally asked one of the coaches in confusion, "but where are the pom-poms?" :cheering: He looked at me and said- "Ummm, this is Allstar Cheer-we don't use pom-poms" :oops::oops:

That was the 2010 right after SE had won worlds and I had NO IDEA Allstar had exploded into this enormous empire with such wickedly talented kids. So yeah, that was pretty embarrassing.

Ex-Cp competing at Americheer when she was 8. First really big competition. Could not for the life of her find the front of the mat on Day 1 when they were getting ready to start (she began in front left corner). Can still remember the coach realizing that she truly didn't know where to go (he thought she was kidding at first) and screaming at her where she needed to be. To this day she will not rewatch that video because she gets so embarrassed.

Back in like 2004 ish my team was doing a show off at a rec competition and we were warming up our tumbling on a hard mat and I did my pass and i over rotated and slid right under the judges table and one just looked right under to see if i was ok. Worst part about it was my dad caught it on camera and thought it was the funniest thing ever

Oh man these are great! When I was a junior in high school, I was a flyer for the competition team. My first stunt was a straight up heel stretch single down. While practicing with my group at the beginning of practice one day, I twisted out of my stunt just fine, but somehow my backspot caught my shorts in a weird way & pulled my shorts & underwear clear down to my ankles!!! So embarrassing & totally not done on purpose! 10 years later we still laugh about it to this day when we get together with our old team mates!

Another ill post for a close friend of mine. All star challenge king of the jungle competition 2002... My friend competed on the premier junior team of our gym. She did her tumbling pass and fell off stage, but not completely... She was GRABBING ONTO THE FAKE TREES AT THE BACK OF THE STAGE. She was literally hanging from a tree branch for a good portion of the routine til she could get back onto the stage. Only her...

Oh man these are great! When I was a junior in high school, I was a flyer for the competition team. My first stunt was a straight up heel stretch single down. While practicing with my group at the beginning of practice one day, I twisted out of my stunt just fine, but somehow my backspot caught my shorts in a weird way & pulled my shorts & underwear clear down to my ankles!!! So embarrassing & totally not done on purpose! 10 years later we still laugh about it to this day when we get together with our old team mates!
Trying to picture how this is even possible! Lol :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Someone I used to cheer with was trying a standing tuck by herself and she went face to mat and some how got a rug burn on the bridge of her nose we didn't even know that was possible...... She was fine and we all laughed with her. This was a few years ago not recent

Mine aren't as embarrassing as you guys, but a few years back as a competition I was playing on an escalator and face planted. Everyone stopped and looked at me...it was soo embarrassing. Also in like the fifth grade me and my friends all got burritos before practice (for the love of god, don't ever do it) and my stunt group was doing this weird stunt called a suicide were I fall back straight and then the people on the ground push me back up. Well when I went down I farted really loud, and everyone like backed away and started laughing so hard...now every time I hang out with my friends they make sure I don't get a burrito haha

Last year at a competition I got lost during the jump sequence. Instead of doing a double-toe bhs on the right count, I started earlier than everyone else and had to add an extra toe touch in the heat of the moment... People still make fun of it and I would have posted the video if it wasn't so embarrassing.. :D

.When my mom and I went to worlds 3 years ago during the jump sequence, she thinks people yell "Hit, Hit, Hit, Roll".....I just cover my eyes and ears because of embarassment :confused:
I know someone who thought it was "Hit, Hit, Hit, Hold" and honestly argued with me and another girl about it for all of practice once because she was so convinced she was right

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back