All-Star Multiple Arrests For Local Gym Owner!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Rudags or should I call you beefy and cornfed (love that!). I appreciate your honesty on this thread. I'm with @ACEDAD on this one. I know you and would be 150% comfortable with you driving my precious daughter around. BUT with someone I did not know, I too might give them a pass.

Hopefully this young gym owner will learn from this situation, take a good look at themselves in the mirror and make the appropriate adjustments to their life. I will pray for them.

I think it's easy to come on a thread and say 'I would never...' Because at this point that's our answer. However we don't know what we would do until put in the situation. I am 99 percent sure all those who have gotten DWI and DUI s would've said that too. When drinking we don't make the best decisions. I tend not to judge people based on that. If their everyday actions show a different person a mistake doesn't change my mind.

As for whether I would leave my cp at the gym. It depends on a lot of things including and most importantly how does he act at gym and around the kids.

Lord knows I've made many mistakes and would hate to be burned for a bad decision.

I thought he/she had been killed. If he/she is okay, then thank goodness.
Yeah in the article it says the girls told their parents that they'd seen the driver walking around afterwards unless I misinterpreted that and they meant the bus driver. But if I read it right, that is a huge amount of luck that driver had that day.

The fact that they were headed to nationals breaks my heart. Thanks goodness no one on the bus was hurt, but I feel bad for the driver. I hope this doesn't affect the girls' ability to funciton when they compete. :(

Passed this crash and was stuck in the traffic this morning and it looked bad. Glad to hear no one was hurt. Crazy that it was cheerleaders headed to nationals though.

@Rudags or should I call you beefy and cornfed (love that!). I appreciate your honesty on this thread. I'm with @ACEDAD on this one. I know you and would be 150% comfortable with you driving my precious daughter around. BUT with someone I did not know, I too might give them a pass.

Hopefully this young gym owner will learn from this situation, take a good look at themselves in the mirror and make the appropriate adjustments to their life. I will pray for them.

Thank you! I am pretty sure you would have to worry more about me changing my sexual identity because I think your daughter is stunning beautiful! I kid. #Boys4Life but she is gorgeous!

However, that is my point. You know me, much like I am sure these parents know this gym owner. Again, could be more to the story.

Back