All-Star Nca 2012 Hotel In Dallas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

momof2

Cheer Parent
Feb 18, 2011
I know it is probably way too early for some to even think about this. However, the new hotel that is adjacent to the Dallas Convention Center, the Omni Dallas is already showing it is completely sold out for the weekend of NCA. :(

I have not tried to call them on the phone which might be a very good idea for anyone that is really wanting a room in that particular hotel.

Some sort of a shoe convention or something like that. (No... I am not kidding. That is what I was told)

Just want people to know that Game Time Travel booked me in at the Hyatt Regency and I only found out today that they lost their contract and I no longer have a reservation. I booked it back in September and they didn't even call or email me to let me know that I didn't have a place to stay. If you booked through Game Time, I'd make sure that you have a reservation somewhere.

Does anyone know about how much parking is at the Convention Center? Thanks!

Does anyone know about how much parking is at the Convention Center? Thanks!

I have never had a problem, last year they had overflow surface parking...a little bit of a walk but not to bad. If you get there early enough you can get in the garage below the convention center. The elevator up drops you out right in the middle of the concourse (and next to Starbucks!).

I think last year it was $20 and no in or out (which means if you go out and want to come back in, you have to pay another $20)

Back