All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate Dallas traffic!
Dallas traffic is horrible.. driving through there on a week day any time is absolutely terrible. Anyone who is in Dallas this weekend with some extra time should go to In-N-Out if you don't have one near you, you wouldn't be disappointed. ;)

That's what I saw on the varsity tv website so I assume so!

Does anyone know how much the VOD will cost/if it's free?

$15/ day I believe.

Sent from the Fierce Board App

$15/ day I believe.

Per Varsity website it is 14.99 per day per venue.
How to Bring your Friends and Family to Nationals for $14.99!

VARTV_LiveStream2.jpg
Friends and Family can't be at the 2013 NCA & NDA All-Star National Championship? Tell them to log on to Varsity.com! For just $14.99 per day, per venue, your friends and family at home can watch select venues LIVE on Varsity.com!

Ashley Cheer Dad I saw that was the price for the live stream, but then it says that the videos will be available OD 48 hours later. Does that mean they're included in the live stream bundle do you know, or do you pay seperately for them, or (fingers crossed!) are they free? I really want to watch but I'm busy all of this weekend so the live stream won't be much use to me :(

He gave them up for Lent...there fore this is all cranky "I have no sugar" posts!
:cookie: (This has been me on Twitter tempting him with donuts everyday since Lent started...lol)
Hmmmmm.... I think you sent the cookie cake then :D

Ashley Cheer Dad I saw that was the price for the live stream, but then it says that the videos will be available OD 48 hours later. Does that mean they're included in the live stream bundle do you know, or do you pay seperately for them, or (fingers crossed!) are they free? I really want to watch but I'm busy all of this weekend so the live stream won't be much use to me :(

I think the on demand will be available for free on Monday but they will have 30 seconds cut out of them.

That's what I've been doing !

I bought an app to watch the coverage on my iPad but I can't get it to show on my tv, that little square that you press to have it show on the tv doesn't come up. Did u have any problems? I need help :(

I bought an app to watch the coverage on my iPad but I can't get it to show on my tv, that little square that you press to have it show on the tv doesn't come up. Did u have any problems? I need help :(
The Live Streams won't work on Tablets or Mobile. Sorry for the bad news!

The Live Streams won't work on Tablets or Mobile. Sorry for the bad news!

Actually that's not entirely true. If you have an app like Photon ($4.99) that allows you to play flash, you can watch it. I have it on my phone right now, and I suspect that's what Mom Jeans did.

Back