All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Help me out here. My SIL came with us and she swears she saw a girl get knocked out cold. Routine was stopped. Does anyone know anything about this and if what really happened is she okay? Or is this the one you all are talking about now.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*
Dream Allstars. No idea if she was actually knocked out, but it looked like it on the live feed.

I didn't know Aces was stopped. Someone posted about Dream All Stars stopping their routine and seeing an athlete just lying on the ground. I assume it's them.

ETA: @cheernerd5678 - my bad, I am going off of what I read on here. I guess that's what I get for not buying the feed :p
Dream Allstars. No idea if she was actually knocked out, but it looked like it on the live feed.
Must have been dream all stars. My SIL said the girl was motionless. Really scary.

Help me out here. My SIL came with us and she swears she saw a girl get knocked out cold. Routine was stopped. Does anyone know anything about this and if what really happened is she okay? Or is this the one you all are talking about now.

That team was a gym from Dream Allstars, I think was the correct name. She was out flat cold, arms up over her head. They stopped immediately. She did wake up and was carried off the mat by a coach. Idk what happened in terms of her injures but her team did come back out and perform without her. Her stunt group marked the routine. There was no Fill in. I hope she's alright!

I don't think anyone on here wants to see someone get hurt, especially a little girl. Glad to hear she is ok.

Maybe I skimmed over the posts where people were making fun of her on here, but I also didn't see that either. Twitter? Yes. Fierceboard? No.

While I haven't read all the threads because I've been in the NCA vortex, it's pretty clear some people want as many bad things to happen to this team as possible. Both Fierceboard and Twitter and across social media. A Vine with her falling and "timber"? That's sick.

That team was a gym from Dream Allstars, I think was the correct name. She was out flat cold, arms up over her head. They stopped immediately. She did wake up and was carried off the mat by a coach. Idk what happened in terms of her injures but her team did come back out and perform without her. Her stunt group marked the routine. There was no Fill in. I hope she's alright!

Gym Twitter says she is ok, thank goodness!

3411fd59fb21c480c64573fbd5b03163.jpg

So happy to hear that! It was awful to see. I didn't see the actual collision but her lying there made my heart break.
But major props to her coach who literally busted through the barrier the coaches stand behind to get to her on the mat!

The gym tweeted this in response to what happened
7e82f62dfb04916e3876534fc747ac2e.jpg

(Sorry guys if these are super big, I'm on my phone.)

It must've been a scary sight. I would've had a mini heart attack! So awesome to hear that coach took charge like that.

Happened to one of our girls at NCA 2013. Very scary at the time. She was a backspot and the flyer hit her in just the right spot in the forehead with an elbow in a double down. She did suffer a concussion - but was fine after resting like she needed to.

I didn't know Aces was stopped. Someone posted about Dream All Stars stopping their routine and seeing an athlete just lying on the ground. I assume it's them.

ETA: @cheernerd5678 - my bad, I am going off of what I read on here. I guess that's what I get for not buying the feed :p
Haha you're good! Just clarifying for everyone :) I didnt get the feed either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That smoed flyer WAS a trooper for getting back up like that and continuing w/ the routine like nothing happened. Another fall where I think event spotters could have prevented her from smacking her face like that, but last time I said that most on this board were very anti-spotter.

That smoed flyer WAS a trooper for getting back up like that and continuing w/ the routine like nothing happened. Another fall where I think event spotters could have prevented her from smacking her face like that, but last time I said that most on this board were very anti-spotter.
NCA always offers spotters to allstar but as you could assume, most decline.

Hmm not sure how much good a spotter would've done in this situation. The flyer fell forward and probably out of reach from a spotter had there been one (since they usually stand behind the stunt). And isn't the girl behind the guy suppose to act as a spotter? There's no way she could've helped catch her.

Hmm not sure how much good a spotter would've done in this situation. The flyer fell forward and probably out of reach from a spotter had there been one (since they usually stand behind the stunt). And isn't the girl behind the guy suppose to act as a spotter? There's no way she could've helped catch her.
It's basic coed stunting safety. If she's falling release the feet and the flyer need to lean back so the base can catch the waist. They never released the feet so how do you have a hand to catch if it's attached to the foot. Even if she couldn't lean back grabbing her around the waist could have prevented her from face planting but you can't do that if you are attached to the foot. I guess it's the "save the stunt at all costs" that's costing basic safety procedures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back