All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whoa, gosh everyone, this is just my opinion....

Clearly this isn't a rule (or at least not one that has been enforced) at any comp that SE's attended this year. Otherwise they would have been marked down for it before. I don't feel that it's worth a 0.50 deduction – just my view.
That's what I was thinking. You'd think that by this point in the season they would have gotten some deduction somewhere. If something isn't broken, don't fix it...and up until now, that wasn't broken! Breaks my heart because they put on such a show.

So the music ending and/or ending poss rule is just an NCA rule ? Or is it a rule at other comps. But they seemed to get a break for only getting a .5 deduction rather than 2 points.

So the music ending and/or ending poss rule is just an NCA rule ? Or is it a rule at other comps. But they seemed to get a break for only getting a .5 deduction rather than 2 points.
It's the standard rule over here - timing starts on the first count of music/choreographed move (whichever is first) and ends on the last (whichever is latest), and the deductions for going over are pretty heavy. Not sure about the US though.

I feel awful for that flyer on Smoed, people have been making fun of her for hours on Twitter.

that resulted in a loose tooth and busted lip...
atvuxw.png

that resulted in a loose tooth and busted lip...
atvuxw.png

In spite of some people on here who would like to see otherwise, the girl is FINE. Saw her several times yesterday and not a scratch on her.
I'm amazed, truly, at some people, adults and kids alike. Making fun of her fall is just disgusting behavior.

In spite of some people on here who would like to see otherwise, the girl is FINE. Saw her several times yesterday and not a scratch on her.
I'm amazed, truly, at some people, adults and kids alike. Making fun of her fall is just disgusting behavior.

I'm glad she is doing well, my heart broke for her and her stunt group! Honestly she is a freaking trooper, when she fell she popped up like nothing happened and kept going with the routine like nothing happened, props to her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone on here wants to see someone get hurt, especially a little girl. Glad to hear she is ok.

Maybe I skimmed over the posts where people were making fun of her on here, but I also didn't see that either. Twitter? Yes. Fierceboard? No.

Help me out here. My SIL came with us and she swears she saw a girl get knocked out cold. Routine was stopped. Does anyone know anything about this and if what really happened is she okay? Or is this the one you all are talking about now.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

Help me out here. My SIL came with us and she swears she saw a girl get knocked out cold. Routine was stopped. Does anyone know anything about this and if what really happened is she okay? Or is this the one you all are talking about now.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

No, the athlete mentioned above was the flyer on smoed who fell face first into the floor day 1.

I think I know what you're talking about but I don't remember the name of the team. I vaguely remember someone posting about them seeing a girl laying on the ground on the feed before a routine was stopped. I believe on day 2?

ETA: @Cheer Dad - I did a quick search of the thread and the team you are talking about might've been Dream All Stars Eternity, but not sure. No word on if she is ok.

Last edited:

They stopped the music early evening last night . I forget which team (maybe ACES?) . She was back on the floor with the team like 20 minutes later, but marked tumbling.

Last edited:
They stopped the music early evening last night . I forget which team (maybe ACE?) . She was back on the floor with the team like 20 minutes later, but marked tumbling.

I thought that was F5 and the athlete was holding her knee when the routine was stopped?

I thought that was F5 and the athlete was holding her knee when the routine was stopped?

It might have been..but didn't Aces have an issue (collision) too? I am not sure if music stopped then too. But I think you are right, F5 was the one later in the night. Aces was earlier.

It might have been..but didn't Aces have an issue (collision) too? I am not sure if music stopped then too. But I think you are right, F5 was the one later in the night. Aces was earlier.

I didn't know Aces was stopped. Someone posted about Dream All Stars stopping their routine and seeing an athlete just lying on the ground. I assume it's them.

ETA: @cheernerd5678 - my bad, I am going off of what I read on here. I guess that's what I get for not buying the feed :p

Back