OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
OMGitsMELANIE said:
omg so i went tanning today and decided to upgrade my bed. well this one was AMAZING! it was contoured to a body shape, had facial lamps, had like 15 fans, music was controlled inside the bed, etc... but now i'm SO burned on my thighs for some reason :(

I LOVE facial lamps <3 they're my favorite!

thanks for tapatalk, I'm back! :p

you guys can do whatever you want to my accounts to always make them not work, I always find a way back on here..

can we now have some worlds discussions? I need to get in the mood!

lol :]

I wish fierceboard would let me use the mobile style like I have been using because I'm in safari on my phone and I don't want to pay for tapatalk.

i went and saw insidious at midnight last night, SCARIEST movie I have ever seen. My friend sent me a picture of one of the parts that I hated the most and I literally started crying. Needless to say I slept with the tv and lights on last night hahaha. although it was a great movie.

thanks for tapatalk, I'm back! :p

you guys can do whatever you want to my accounts to always make them not work, I always find a way back on here..

can we now have some worlds discussions? I need to get in the mood!

lol :]
welcome back smiley...

So one of the teams im on at my gym switched from Level 4 to Open 5. We got our new music yesterday and it says "..coming for that worlds ring.." uhmmmmmm? our division isn't even worlds eligible.. haha!!

Back