All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was a picture from the new uniform thread has a really similar skirt to the one you're proposing (even almost the same colors), so I went ahead and did a quick photoshop job so that you can compare the two designs next to each other and kind of get a feel for how they will look on actual athletes......I have way too much time on my hands now that this university semester is over haha. Anyways, hope this helps:
2vuinh1.jpg

I really like the one on the left!

I'm too indecisive to make a decision about what one I like best
I'd say bottom left, but I hate how large the red is on that skirt.
Please, please, PLEASE refrain from the rounding of the blue on the skirt though. It looks like.... I can't say this nicely... Uhm... Like a gunt... (Urban Dictionary that if you don't know what it means)

It looks like.... I can't say this nicely... Uhm... Like a gunt... (Urban Dictionary that if you don't know what it means)
OMG you just had me howling with laughter for 5 mins!!!! I think I'm going to go similar to the skirt posted above, I just love the simple lines. I've got too much spare time on my hands so I had a play with bling and for want of anything better did a back design but I don't really care for it.
1uniformoption-1.jpg

OMG you just had me howling with laughter for 5 mins!!!! I think I'm going to go similar to the skirt posted above, I just love the simple lines. I've got too much spare time on my hands so I had a play with bling and for want of anything better did a back design but I don't really care for it.
1uniformoption-1.jpg

I really like that back actually.
I think, if anything, I would've blinged out the team name. It's rather small, especially with the star there, I think a bit of bling on there, not so much on the arm parts would make it stand out.

Idea for the back: What if the navy from the sleeves goes into the side points of the star in a triangle of sorts (like the navy shoots out of the points....rest around the star is white)

OK insomnia is not a good thing, I sit there playing with designs :rolleyes: I didn't realise until tonight that I could do this - imagine all the fun I have been missing out on!!! I really appreciate all the comments you guys are posting :)
uniform4.jpg
i like top number 4 with skirt number 2

ogeydy.jpg
[/IMG]
qznqxg.jpg
[/IMG]
So we are thinking about getting new uniforms For our senior team next year switching to crop tops for them. So I drew this up and my boss liked it. I wanted to see what you guys thought of them. We are going to have it sublimated and then rhinestones put on them. The bottom is a skirt fyi even though the pic makes it look like shorts. Please ignore the awkward mannequins the uniforms are drawn on I just found them on google.

OK insomnia is not a good thing, I sit there playing with designs :rolleyes: I didn't realise until tonight that I could do this - imagine all the fun I have been missing out on!!! I really appreciate all the comments you guys are posting :)
uniform4.jpg
I think you are really on to something here! I like most of these. Here's my run down:
1. Best top! I like the skirt too.
2.Like the top. Best Skirt!
3. Like this top the least but it's ok...I just worry how it would look wrapped around someones ummm...endowments?
4. Top is nice. Not a fan of the skirt.

I am kind of torn between skirt number 1 and skirt number 2....leaning slightly toward skirt number 2 It would also be very important to me to see how the color wraps around the back before I could choose. Good Luck! Oh and I am also not a fan of the font at all!

I think you are really on to something here! I like most of these. Here's my run down:
1. Best top! I like the skirt too.
2.Like the top. Best Skirt!
3. Like this top the least but it's ok...I just worry how it would look wrapped around someones ummm...endowments?
4. Top is nice. Not a fan of the skirt.

I am kind of torn between skirt number 1 and skirt number 2....leaning slightly toward skirt number 2 It would also be very important to me to see how the color wraps around the back before I could choose. Good Luck! Oh and I am also not a fan of the font at all!

This thread is old. She already made the uniform - its in the new uni thread. It's back up because glitterdiva has designed one too for Idaho and wants opinions.

Back