All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE that Top Gun uniform. I know it says Large Coed's uniform but is it also the program uniform? I could see it being the program uniform but I am actually shocked if that is really the Large Coed and i5 uniform.
it could be either actually...! but The Girl in this picture( Heather Tabb )love her btw... she was an amzing point on unlimited coed 2010!!! :) but she isnt on either team anymore so im not sure :p never seen i5 in white though.

it could be either actually...! but The in this picture( Heather Tabb ) isnt on either team anymore so im not sure :p never seen i5 in white though.

Yeah I could see it definitely being their program uniform since it would look great on the younger kids, but it would look good on the older ones too. I just think it looks so so good. Not only is it a classic look but the white makes it look nice a sharp.

LMAO I think someone is totally playing a joke. Is that picture of Heather Tabb in the Top Gun from the GK catalog? With all of the awesome ideas that TG comes up with I doubt they'd have their new program uniform featured in the GK catalog an entire season before they wore it. Plus one of the coaches showed me what they were working on over the summer and it looked nothing like that pic lol.

LMAO I think someone is totally playing a joke. Is that picture of Heather Tabb in the Top Gun from the GK catalog. With all of the awesome ideas that TG comes up with I doubt they'd have their new program uniform featured in the GK catalog an entire season before they wore it. Plus one of the coaches showed me what they were working on over the summer and it look nothing like that pic lol.

Aww crap. Well, if anyone from Top Gun is reading this....please note that we all lost our S over that simple, clean, classy, athletic uniform.... (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

False alarm... Sorry everyone... This was cute.. But alittle plain for TG Anyway :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Top Gun Allstars* Large Coed 2011-2012
479936a0-2eea-42e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not too sure who Team_Jagz is but I'm sorry to announce that you've all been misinformed. This was just a nice clean uniform made by GK to use in their catalog and since we do work with them they have the right to use our name and color schemes. We may be posting the new uni sometime this week when they come in if we can get a few of the athletes camera ready lol.

I'm not too sure who Team_Jagz is but I'm sorry to announce that you've all been misinformed. This was just a nice clean uniform made by GK to use in their catalog and since we do work with them they have the right to use our name and color schemes. We may be posting the new uni sometime this week when they come in if we can get a few of the athletes camera ready lol.
well dang, i thought it couldnt be true because this is just toooooo watered down for topgun

I'm glad you said this because I was about to say, that's on the GK website and has been for awhile

Back