All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I first looked, I totally missed the strap around the neck, and I thought the cutout might expose where the back strap of the bra crosses the torso. Maybe it doesn't. I could very well be mashing uniform cutouts together at this stage. Quite frankly, it looks as if our athletes are five shades of near-nudity at this stage in the game :p

And to whomever posted about clear straps: they're all fine and dandy for an event at which I am not trying to jump 5 feet in the air, twist, move, wiggle and jiggle. Or basically anything besides some swaying and moderate bopping. If I need it to stay still whilst performing any type of athletic feet, those straps will be digging into my shoulders. Seriously, someone find me somebody fashion-inclined in NYC. I'm opening up a cheer-bra business. I'll call you when I'm rolling in dough.

I think I should get a 10% cut :)

311850_10150369620062795_723297794_8294309_931590564_n.jpg

The new gym uniform..everyone EXCEPT coed 5, jr 5, and international 5 will be rocking this look.

I might be in the minority here, but i would love to see more teams going back to the the clean, athletic look & start toning down on the skimpy unis and all the cut outs & bling.
I think I'm with you on this one!!!

Back