All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

back of pride

383047_318040108212812_100000204760813_1546905_1649134975_n.jpg

Sorry it took so long, I was at Open 4 practice.

After several samples and going back and forth we decided to combine two of the staffs favorite uniforms, the original black and gold GK uniform and last years Semi Limited Worlds uni to produce the following (and yes GK makes bras and leotards that go with the uniform, lol):

19452025814ebb7e2da7848.jpg

After several samples and going back and forth we decided to combine two of the staffs favorite uniforms, the original black and gold GK uniform and last years Semi Limited Worlds uni to produce the following (and yes GK makes bras and leotards that go with the uniform, lol):

thats the TG I LOVE!!!!!!

thats more like it! i was so disappointed in the fake uniform! this is so much better!

I don't love it, but it's a big improvement from the Boobiegate uniform from last year! In all honesty, if you filled in the shoulder cut outs and got rid of the "WWE Belt Buckle" I'd love it!

I might be in the minority here, but i would love to see more teams going back to the the clean, athletic look & start toning down on the skimpy unis and all the cut outs & bling.
I feel the exact same way.. I miss when teams just had normal uniforms and werent trying to make a statement and worry about what they put on the mat.

I like the Top Gun uniform!!! I feel its the first of many new things we shall be treated to by the Jaguar Nation this season!!!!

Back