All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pride!

391043_309808789032633_100000105441909_1360157_816735247_n.jpg

Awww they make me look good. :) Thanks to the mom who took this pic.

Just what I would imagine Top Gun uni's to be:) It says these are for tiny's and mini's too! OMG I want to see a pic of a tiny in this uni...beyond cute!

Sorry it took so long, I was at Open 4 practice.

After several samples and going back and forth we decided to combine two of the staffs favorite uniforms, the original black and gold GK uniform and last years Semi Limited Worlds uni to produce the following (and yes GK makes bras and leotards that go with the uniform, lol):

19452025814ebb7e2da7848.jpg
so all the teams will have this uniform? and will Coed get a new Uniform like around NCA or Worlds as always?
also will they be wear the new slips like last year? i didnt feel to much for those because it had the Same Jags Logo over like the whole uniform arms/legs/belt ect...

I actually sort of like that Top Gun uniform as long as the girls can wear good bras and since it has that bra like sign in the back I think it will for sure make it easier to wear a good bra. Still not a fan of the belt looking thing, but I do think it was a good improvment. I will of course have to wait and see if I really like it when it is on an athlete (being on a person makes a world of difference).

Do the coaches allow some girls to wear black sports bras with straps showing while some don't?

she has a black sports bra on due to someone else borrowing hers. We had shipping issues with getting all of the bras in that were all red. Every girl in the gym is required to wear a red sports bra under their uniform.

Sorry it took so long, I was at Open 4 practice.

After several samples and going back and forth we decided to combine two of the staffs favorite uniforms, the original black and gold GK uniform and last years Semi Limited Worlds uni to produce the following (and yes GK makes bras and leotards that go with the uniform, lol):

19452025814ebb7e2da7848.jpg
YESS TOP GUN!!!!!! LOVE IT!!
Still has that TG hot style,!! :D cant wait to see it on the floor!! :D

so all the teams will have this uniform? and will Coed get a new Uniform like around NCA or Worlds as always?
also will they be wear the new slips like last year? i didnt feel to much for those because it had the Same Jags Logo over like the whole uniform arms/legs/belt ect...

All Senior and below cheer teams will be receiving this uniform. i5 and i6 will distribute the already existing GK uniforms amongst the two teams. Large Coed will get one additional uniform around March. O4 will get a brand new uniform.

Back