All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OH LOOK! A sparkly, slightly bling-ed yet athletic and comfy looking uni that stands out WITHOUT shoulder cutouts and you can wear a normal bra with it! So of course it's not an American team :p

Twinkles- love it, not loving the T in back. It sticks up which makes me go all twitchy. Otherwise I think it's really cute. Although that girl on the right's skirt looks a little small.
Ody- Want to love. Obvious functionality issues. And QUESTION- Is that 'leash' design NOT a safety hazard?! I can't help but picture some poor girl getting choked by it.. :(
Starlites- Visually doesn't fit in my brain. I want it to be so beautiful, but something doesn't click right.
Cosmic Rays- With everybody else. One or the other on the designs. I think it has/had a LOT of potential, and I prefer just the sparkly star side. I don't understand how some people say it's 'perfection' when it's just as busy if not busier than some other sublimated unis they decry. The joys of being a big gym lol ;)

@Drkilluzionz - I like the TG uni better on a girl. I'm glad the 'V' of the uni isn't as low as I thought it might be. Makes it look more like a v-neck and less like a bikini. That being said, take the sublimated challenge..you know you want to! :D

I have been looking at starlites uniform over and over again to try to figure out what it is that I don't like, and I have come to the conclusion that I would absolutely love it if they used a gold that pops more. Like the kind of gold that SS use for their lettering on theirs. Its a cute and different idea, but I hate the gold fabric that they used to execute it.

Oh No.....

298759_10150472489266584_325384936583_10557542_1643501904_n.jpg

Back