All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

298806_1882061991536_1840928840_1334660_1963370539_n.jpg

This is the cosmic ray bow made by varsity to match the uni...sorry so big!! idk what happened lol

298806_1882061991536_1840928840_1334660_1963370539_n.jpg

This is the cosmic ray bow made by varsity to match the uni...sorry so big!! idk what happened lol

I don't know if you posted that for me or not (bc I said I liked the uni but wasn't sure about the bow, but maybe it was the lighting)....Anyway...Definitely LOVE IT!! Thanks for the pic bc it did make a difference in my perception of the bow :)

I absolutely LOVE the Stingray uniform. I am a sucker for a white uniform and this one has the perfect amount every color to make it look clean and sharp. Love how the green just pops out of both the top and the skirt and the blue stands out so much. Ah I love it so much I want one of my own just to look at.

I also have to confess that every new picture of the Top Gun uniform that is posted makes me like it that much more. I love that they made the shorts longer then many gyms have made them so they look good on more girls.

I absolutely LOVE the Stingray uniform. I am a sucker for a white uniform and this one has the perfect amount every color to make it look clean and sharp. Love how the green just pops out of both the top and the skirt and the blue stands out so much. Ah I love it so much I want one of my own just to look at.

I also have to confess that every new picture of the Top Gun uniform that is posted makes me like it that much more. I love that they made the shorts longer then many gyms have made them so they look good on more girls.

Were wearing you down ZTA...Were wearing you dowwwwwwn ;-) lol

ahahahaha this thread had me rolling at some points.
@Drkilluzionz LOVEEE the new unis! They look so athletic and still fab! Super cute and the top and shorts are both good length and are flattering I love it :)

No ody, lites, 99%of the ca uniforms, wild cheer zebra queens..
yes Craptastic Allstars and I love Cosmic Rays.

But really, I think the Prodigy is my favorite, and ECE and GBE are my other two favorites.

too many of the pics posted made me wonder who was doing the sizing of these unis.

Well just let me tell you about what went on at our uni sizing with the rep. Our rep didn't even have all of the sizes with her, as she didn't have a sample youth XS top. We are using shorts this season and she brought none. Just tops and skirts. Did I mention that all of the tops were full length, and not even the same fabric?! "The fabric your new uniforms are will stretch more than these" Ummm... yeah that would be helpful to know, and even more helpful if you had a youth XS in the correct length (crop) on hand for me to try since they stretch :banghead: Did I mention that she sent my almost 9 year old a pair of shorts in a youth XS?!? Ummm.... no. But we probably would have known that they wouldn't fit if she had sample shorts to try on, but I guess it didn't occur to them that shorts need to fit all around, and not just in waist and length like a skirt. She also had sample shoes with her, but nothing smaller than a 12, and my little one wears a toddler 7/8 and I wanted to see if she could get into a 10 as cheer shoes run small. No dice for that. I was slightly annoyed.

Well just let me tell you about what went on at our uni sizing with the rep. Our rep didn't even have all of the sizes with her, as she didn't have a sample youth XS top. We are using shorts this season and she brought none. Just tops and skirts. Did I mention that all of the tops were full length, and not even the same fabric?! "The fabric your new uniforms are will stretch more than these" Ummm... yeah that would be helpful to know, and even more helpful if you had a youth XS in the correct length (crop) on hand for me to try since they stretch :banghead: Did I mention that she sent my almost 9 year old a pair of shorts in a youth XS?!? Ummm.... no. But we probably would have known that they wouldn't fit if she had sample shorts to try on, but I guess it didn't occur to them that shorts need to fit all around, and not just in waist and length like a skirt. She also had sample shoes with her, but nothing smaller than a 12, and my little one wears a toddler 7/8 and I wanted to see if she could get into a 10 as cheer shoes run small. No dice for that. I was slightly annoyed.

Yep. High school Varsity sizers for shells were different fabric than shells ordered. So crappy fit. Our extra bow is on another kid because hers never delivered. Lots wrong with order, but no responsibility taken on behalf of Varsity, so as usual parents get privilege of paying for crappy fit and items never received. It never ceases to amaze me.

Sounds familiar, except our rep told us there was no such thing as YXS, and ordered the same sized skirts for 10 year olds and 4 year olds. Needless to say, the tiny team did not have one uniform that fit right. After mixing and matching we still sent over half of them back. The new ones were supposed to be here in three weeks. It's been five, the first competition has come and gone, and not a word from Varsity. Thanks so much, we WON'T be back. Ugh.

wow,
So we ordered from varsity too. We did not have anything but full length tops that were different material to try on. They did not have a YXS skirt so we just got a YS skirt and took an inch off for my cp. I was not going to order a skirt without knowing how it was going to fit my cp. We tried on a youth small full top and there was way to much extra material in the top where the shoulders were, so even though the varisty rep said no thats fine you need to get that, i refused becuase it looked bad. So I had them try on a YXS, yes it was soo hard to get on. (my cp had already been practicing for 3 hours so i think she might of been a little sweaty , eww...lol) However, it did look good once it was on. So I chose that top. This was back in like July I think, Well we ordered them and were suppose to have them before our last competition. Well we competed Nov12 without our uniforms, and we still dont have them. I will be so upset with them if my cp's doesnt fit becuase i dont know if this new uniform is going to be tighter or less stretchy. It fit her great but that was just the sample, Im worried it wont come down far enough to cover her non existent chest i mean my daughter is tall. To add to that since we have cutouts we were suppose to get a speacial spports bra from them. Well they said last week that anyone who is in a youth sized uniform doesnt get sports bras, well I still wanted my cp to have one just in case her top does ride up. Im so frustrated... we should be getting uniforms soon and if they dont fit I will be soooo upset!! NEW UNIFORMS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZYYYY

ETA: i must admit we need to all get uniforms like craptastic becuase i seriously dont think i could live without a uniform like that. can i just buy one even tho im not on the team (and im way to fat to wear it) i just want to use it for sleepwear!

wow,
Im worried it wont come down far enough to cover her non existent chest i mean my daughter is tall. To add to that since we have cutouts we were suppose to get a speacial spports bra from them. Well they said last week that anyone who is in a youth sized uniform doesnt get sports bras, well I still wanted my cp to have one just in case her top does ride up. Im so frustrated... quote]

My CP is 47" tall, and not as much legs as yours. Hopefully that will give you at least a little insight as to whether or not your daughter's top should be long enough.

@MomOf2ThatsMe

Thanks Now I'm going to measure my cp later! Lol I'm hoping my daughters legs are the only things that are long. I hop up top she is normal length (if that makes sense). We will see.

Back