All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twist & Shout
230496_10150183092497472_180539147471_6913646_8363423_n.jpg

I really like this. I especially like that necklace they're all wearing with it! :D but seriously...I like this a lot. I'm usually a "The more sparkly,the better" kind of girl, but this looks great.

Shouldnt uniforms be designed not to attract pedophiles most cheerleaders are not 18 and are not adults.

Not a fan of TG uniforms and had earlier referred to them as looking like a Hooter's uniform but on the whole all star cheerleading uniforms have gotten to small not just TG.

I love the Fame uni's but look at the above picture her crotch is hanging out, her crotch:confused:. Usually is the butts we see but nope skirts have gotten so small that we get to see the whole gamete of the no-no zones.

Coaches/Owners when designing a uniform keep the no-no zones in mind. I do not want to see boobs, butt, or crotch on the cheer floor!
Ok....I don't see it, and I love FAMES uniforms. The "crotch" you speak of......is it not the same as the crotches with leo's in gymnastics, nor the shorts w/cheerleading??????

Also, it doesn't take a cheer uniform (revealing or not) to attract a pedophile.......just a kid and a sick adult.

Now tell me, do you dip fried okra in anything? Like you would a fried pickle? I imagine some kind of ranch-y horseradish-sauce (a la Bloomin' Onion, I'm thinking) would be delicious..

Yes, absolutely. A little corn meal is the best, with some seasoning of your choice! It's the bomb!!!

And as a front row spectator watching the girl in question, my daughter Ashley, there was no malfunction at Worlds... I think I of all people watched her more intently than anyone else.

As to the question about double sided sticky tape... didn't think about that one... but should we decide to push the limits again next year, I'll keep that one in mind.

As for more clothes... hmmmmmm... nah, what fun would that be?!?

Ok....I don't see it, and I love FAMES uniforms. The "crotch" you speak of......is it not the same as the crotches with leo's in gymnastics, nor the shorts w/cheerleading??????

Also, it doesn't take a cheer uniform (revealing or not) to attract a pedophile.......just a kid and a sick adult.

I hear the pedophile argument from my friends and family all the time (that we're just attracting them with our uniforms) and this is the same answer I give. The outfit has nothing to do with it. A pedophile can be attracted to children walking to school in a snowsuit...all that's required is that they be a child.

As to the Fame crotch shot? I looked at all of them and I don't see it???

No I've never had it!! I'll be moving down south next year so I'm sure I'll try it some time. Pretty big fan of mac n cheese and WILD about cornbread :) Hot sauce...interesting.

My mom always used to fry the okra (in corn meal) and potatoes together. Now that was yummy!

i hope you were kidding, because that is extremely creepy. especially when you're talking about an outfit your daughter (or any teenage girls) would be wearing.....

Ummm... yeah, I was being sarcastic. And my oldest daughter, who is on IO5, is not a teenager... she's 20. She can take care of herself... she has proven that to daddy over the years.

After my fried Okra I am going to have some vanilla waffers with banana slices in the middle... yummmmm.

Ummm... yeah, I was being sarcastic. And my oldest daughter, who is on IO5, is not a teenager... she's 20. She can take care of herself... she has proven that to daddy over the years.

After my fried Okra I am going to have some vanilla waffers with banana slices in the middle... yummmmm.

We may disagree on uniform style appropriateness, but dear me that sounds nom-tastic. I wonder if it would taste better with applesauce-oatmeal cookies instead of vanilla wafers. Maybe some caramel sauce and ice cream? Ok, I give up, I'm making myself hungry haha.

on Cali Sparkles uniform is there the breast cancer symbol on the one side? not sure if i'm going crazy or if thats what I really saw!

Yes, absolutely. A little corn meal is the best, with some seasoning of your choice! It's the bomb!!!

And as a front row spectator watching the girl in question, my daughter Ashley, there was no malfunction at Worlds... I think I of all people watched her more intently than anyone else.

As to the question about double sided sticky tape... didn't think about that one... but should we decide to push the limits again next year, I'll keep that one in mind.

As for more clothes... hmmmmmm... nah, what fun would that be?!?

i think we should all just forget the uniforms and start a long thread about food.

and anyone care to explain exactly what okra is?

Back