All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have refrained from jumping in on this discussion, only because I think it is rather silly. At the end of the day it serves no purpose other than to tick off those that are OK with the uniform (AKA the parents of the team members & the team members themselves). It's not like all of the sudden any team is going to stop making uniforms of a certain type because some people on fierceboard didn't like them.

FACT: To this day, there are those that think the sport of cheerleading as a whole is inappropriate for girls because they show any skin at all and do dance moves that some find offensive. You are never going to make everyone happy because there will always be those that because of religion or ethnicity or personal upbringing will have a problem with it.

That said, can we turn this thread into something productive and positive?!?! How about we simply comment on the uniforms we liked and leave the ones we didn't alone. Unless of course it is your intent to tick people off. It's your right to say what you want, it is a message board, but just remember that your negative comments really serve no real purpose.

Oh boy I hope you weren't thinking I was judging your parenting on letting Gabi wear the uni! That was not my intention at all! I was just expressing that for me, I would probably pass but I am also certain that if the owners of Top Gun had a family that wasn't crazy with the uni they would make some kind of concession for them.
We all decide what's best for our kids, and being in the Miami area, it probably more covering then what some kids wear to the beach.
I just didn't want anyone from TG thinking I was implying that they were bad parents for letting their child wear that particular uniform. I think Cory did an amazing job designing the uni!

Shouldnt uniforms be designed not to attract pedophiles most cheerleaders are not 18 and are not adults.

Not a fan of TG uniforms and had earlier referred to them as looking like a Hooter's uniform but on the whole all star cheerleading uniforms have gotten to small not just TG.

I love the Fame uni's but look at the above picture her crotch is hanging out, her crotch:confused:. Usually is the butts we see but nope skirts have gotten so small that we get to see the whole gamete of the no-no zones.

Coaches/Owners when designing a uniform keep the no-no zones in mind. I do not want to see boobs, butt, or crotch on the cheer floor!

Oh boy I hope you weren't thinking I was judging your parenting on letting Gabi wear the uni! That was not my intention at all! I was just expressing that for me, I would probably pass but I am also certain that if the owners of Top Gun had a family that wasn't crazy with the uni they would make some kind of concession for them.
We all decide what's best for our kids, and being in the Miami area, it probably more covering then what some kids wear to the beach.
I just didn't want anyone from TG thinking I was implying that they were bad parents for letting their child wear that particular uniform. I think Cory did an amazing job designing the uni!

No worries, I didn't take it personally. Just got tired of hearing it. I thought my daughters looked great in them... both of them. And my daughter Ashley was the one that someone posted a picture up of her base pulling up her top.

Shouldnt uniforms be designed not to attract pedophiles most cheerleaders are not 18 and are not adults.

Not a fan of TG uniforms and had earlier referred to them as looking like a Hooter's uniform but on the whole all star cheerleading uniforms have gotten to small not just TG.

I love the Fame uni's but look at the above picture her crotch is hanging out, her crotch:confused:. Usually is the butts we see but nope skirts have gotten so small that we get to see the whole gamete of the no-no zones.

Coaches/Owners when designing a uniform keep the no-no zones in mind. I do not want to see boobs, butt, or crotch on the cheer floor!
We must be looking at different pictures...i don't see crotch hanging out anywhere. The skirts have shorts sewn in. Now spankies, SHORTS. I don't see how that is too revealing?

2s9b228.jpg

Sorry pic not copying go back one page and look. The skirt is so high/short and look at the girl in the back ground the sheer part is definitely open in the crotch area. Shorts attached or not doesnt matter.

and I am saying this as someone who absolutely loves this beautiful uniform

C'mon... designing them with pedophiles in mind... sorry... no. Pediphiles don't discriminate. ALL of the uniforms would not be appropriate if we were going by that rule, because they ALL show skin.

As I've said before, the boy shorts show a WHOLE LOT LESS than bloomers when girls are stunting... hands down. The tops... well, boobs are boobs and most girls have them, so they're going to be there no matter what. I also agree with @Weezy... I was in front of the stage as close as you could get, watching my daughter Ashley who had the picture posted of her, taking pictures of her the entire time, and her boobs did not pop out... sorry!

And to clarify, we don't wear these uniforms because it's hot outside down here (which it is) or because the gym is like a sauna (which it is). WE WEAR THEM BECAUSE WE THINK THEIR FIERCE!!!!

END OF STORY!! HAHAHA!!

Now let's all sit back, take a deep breath, and relax. My grandmother's Okra is going to be ready soon!!!

2s9b228.jpg

Sorry pic not copying go back one page and look. The skirt is so high/short and look at the girl in the back ground the sheer part is definitely open in the crotch area. Shorts attached or not doesnt matter.

and I am saying this as someone who absolutely loves this beautiful uniform

LOL there are TONS of skirts i've seen on here that look like a piece of fabric wrapped around the hips. I know what photo you're talking about. Are you seriously saying her "crotch is hanging out"? is there skin showing? Do other uniforms not show their bloomers underneath? Is it because it's black and it shows a shadow across the leg? are you serious? I honestly can't tell if you're joking right now or not. Again not trying to be defensive just because it's from FAME but i think you might want to look back at some of these other uniforms. I think you're confused. I see nothing but the shadow of the skirt across her upper legs. I don't see anything revealing. A lot less revealing than pictures from a photographer while a girl is doing a heel stretch, scale or scorpion. Think about it.

Even though I do not like TG's unis. It isn't fair that we are singling them out. Skirts have gotten shorter and tops have become more "innovative". If you want that to change then try and get rules applied to the way uni's look.

Defend your teams all you want too but once again as a whole MOST uniforms have gotten to skimpy. Could we pause for a second and ask ourselves why.
Why cant the skirts be an inch or two longer?
Why can the girls have tops the actually support the chest instead of reveal it?
Why are sports uniforms designed not to be worn with a proper supportive bra?
Why does a sports uniform have to be sexy?
Once again this is for the industry as a whole.

Back