All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Defend your teams all you want too but once again as a whole MOST uniforms have gotten to skimpy. Could we pause for a second and ask ourselves why.
Why cant the skirts be an inch or two longer?
Why can the girls have tops the actually support the chest instead of reveal it?
Why are sports uniforms designed not to be worn with a proper supportive bra?
Why does a sports uniform have to be sexy?
Once again this is for the industry as a whole.

I agree...they have gotten too skimpy. I'm all for just going with shorts instead of skirts, that way there is no question and there should be a min/max length on them as well. I'm fine with the half top as long as it covers everything, doesn't ride up (or down) and is comfortable and practicle for them to perform in. I understand why skirts got shorter. It helped streamline the uniform and make it easier to stunt and tumble in. Which is why i would go with the shorts. The tops i think got smaller for the same reason, however, some programs are taking advantage of that excuse and taking it too far, claiming "innovation". Seems like more of a contest as to who is more "fierce" instead of who performs better. JMO! dont shoot me for it.
(i was not trying to single any one gym out in this post...it goes for everyone)

Gymnast leotards are full sleeved, cover the belly, no skirt for obvious reasons on bars, doesn't seam to impede their athletic ability. Heck both swimmers and divers bathing suits cover more.

We in the industry are having a hard time respecting these uniforms. How are we to expect those out of it too?

I would say most uniforms have gotten way to small and sexual and yes we have seen boobs from TG. Need I remind you of NCA.

No need to remind me, they were my daughter's boobs. Thankfully they were removed quickly. I think TG learned from that one. Mistakes happen and I'm sure in the future they will make sure they test them first. They were fixed after that. There was no malfunction at Worlds.

Now I can't type anymore... my fried Okra is getting cold.

No need to remind me, they were my daughter's boobs. Thankfully they were removed quickly. I think TG learned from that one. Mistakes happen and I'm sure in the future they will make sure they test them first. They were fixed after that. There was no malfunction at Worlds.

I love Top Gun as a gym and their athletes are super talented, but they didn't learn because it happened again during Prelims. You can see in the VOD that a base had to pull the flyers top up during the pyramid. There were also multiple tweets from people at worlds that seen some girly bits during the performance (i am guess it was the one in the pyramid).

The Semi Coed uniforms I must say cover better then the i5 uniform, but I still don't think the NCA problem was fixed for those girls with a bigger chest.

Just a quick question, she had a wardrobe malfunction at NCA, and her top had to be pulled up at Worlds, do you think that double sided fabric tape would help with the tops (if you haven't tried it already).

Now tell me, do you dip fried okra in anything? Like you would a fried pickle? I imagine some kind of ranch-y horseradish-sauce (a la Bloomin' Onion, I'm thinking) would be delicious..

I love this post. I don't love the uniforms - no secret there - but I love what a great dad you are.:)

Now tell me, do you dip fried okra in anything? Like you would a fried pickle? I imagine some kind of ranch-y horseradish-sauce (a la Bloomin' Onion, I'm thinking) would be delicious..

Have you seriously never had it? LOL So funny. We really do have to get you some. You just eat it as a side dish - right alongside the collards, mac n cheese, and cornbread. Little hot sauce and you're all set.

Have you seriously never had it? LOL So funny. We really do have to get you some. You just eat it as a side dish - right alongside the collards, mac n cheese, and cornbread. Little hot sauce and you're all set.

No I've never had it!! I'll be moving down south next year so I'm sure I'll try it some time. Pretty big fan of mac n cheese and WILD about cornbread :) Hot sauce...interesting.

Sooooo @John Butler the truth comes out! I asked you once what you were feeding these girls to make them sooooo amazing, and you innocently replied "Ha ha. Nothing...:oops:" Well, now we know. Fried okra. Giving my girls some this weekend - they'll be headed to Worlds in no time!!!:D

Honestly, the drama over the TG uniform is getting old, do the girls look good in it? Yes, thats all that should matter, if they like it WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? Sure if I wore it I may have a malfunction, but if it was comfortable I wouldn't be complaining, so 4 FOR YOU TOPGUN.

Shouldnt uniforms be designed not to attract pedophiles most cheerleaders are not 18 and are not adults.

Not a fan of TG uniforms and had earlier referred to them as looking like a Hooter's uniform but on the whole all star cheerleading uniforms have gotten to small not just TG.

I love the Fame uni's but look at the above picture her crotch is hanging out, her crotch:confused:. Usually is the butts we see but nope skirts have gotten so small that we get to see the whole gamete of the no-no zones.

Coaches/Owners when designing a uniform keep the no-no zones in mind. I do not want to see boobs, butt, or crotch on the cheer floor!

Hmmmm I must not be seeing the same Fame uniform you are!

I went back through every picture and I don't see anyone's "crotch" being exposed. Now yall are just getting crazy with it. There are plenty of uniforms that I don't care for but I don't have to because my child doesn't cheer there. I don't mind Top Gun's uniform, I think Cory did a great job with it and it fits them. I loved our new white uniforms and I loved them even more on the floor. I also love Fame's uniform and a couple others. I wasn't wild about Twist n Shout but there weren't ugly just something didn't click for me. It's a uniform and that's it! To me it's almost like the media who wants to pick one thing that they find negative and run with it and not talk about all the good that has come from this sport. You see crotch the whole time on gymnast but we don't complain about that because the rest is covered. If you don't like the uniform it's ok, but just say it and move on :)

Everyone needs to chill. Nobody is forcing you to wear any of these uniforms. If you think they are inappropriate to look at, then don't watch their teams.

Back