All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ArBrCLLCEAAmM_w.jpg

The boys Uniform :)
Not a fan of either...maybe in person I would feel otherwise?

I actually really like these uniforms. Two problems though, the inside of the A bugs me, and the lacey thing on the back kills me. Im very excited to see them in person next weekend! :). Love me some Fame.

Just Cheer isn't allowed to post pictures until Worlds. They remind me of ECE coed 5 though. I really like them.

I actually like the boys FAME uniform a lot better then the girls. This is the one time that I think more thought was put into how the boy's uniform would look. From the front I like the girl version, but the fake corset thing on the back is just throwing me off. I was absolutely in love with the uniform that the International team wore either last year or the year before, is that one still being worn? Also Super Seniors will still have their own uniform right?

Please send me a pic....very curious. Not a fan of the current ones.

I did not take a picture. Not my uni to share :) They are similar to ECE in that the sleeve has the sheer material. The Just Cheer on the front is completely blinged.

The boys uni compliments the girls well I thought.

The sparkles on the new Fame unit look cheap and tacky. I was pretty sure they were my least favorite uniform. Then I saw the boy's version. A little piece of me died when I saw those. Please people, stop the insanity. These are looking like they've come from the Jackson Pollock Cheer Uniform line (grab a bucket of what they sweep off the floor of the arts and crafts cabin at a summer camp, throw it at the uniform that's been rolled in glue and go with whatever sticks).

I want to like the FAME uniform, but I wish the girls FAME uniform looked more like the boys.. simple strip of the sparkly fabric down the sides of the skirt like the boys pants and attach the sleeves and only put a sparkly strip down them as well like the boys sleeves. Also, if that had happened, I probably would have added a collar on the girls as well, but maybe that's just me.

I also don't know if I'm a fan of that huge red chunk in the middle. I think it would have looked awesome had they left it all black, added a red background behind the letters (where it looks like it's black now) and then blinged out the word FAME.

Don't like how the inside of the A is black not red.

well there goes my OCD kicking in now that you pointed that out. haha

I'm not a fan of the cut out shoulders. It makes it look like their wearing ball gown gloves or shooting sleeves for basketball. So I wasn't a fan of the old uni either. I think maybe a black sleeve with a stripe of glitter like the skirt would have looked better, but I'm not a fashion designer :p other than that, it's cute. :)

Back