All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw this on Twitter. Mamarazzi posted them and I believe said they're new program unis that will be worn this year at Worlds.

do9pvc.jpg

ohvdwg.jpg
Those look like the itchiest sleeves known to man...

I knew this was coming. I was told that this uniform was extremely comfortable. I wish the logo on the chest was a red velvet and of course change logo.

Ok guys - these unis are actually amazing! I'm not an easy one to win over with a uni, and I'm completely in love with them. The sleeves are a lighter-weight velvet, the sparkle is that iridescent silver stuff, I'm concerned about the bra thing, and the lighting in the venue sucked. Hold judgement until you see them in erson or on the floor. Trust, they're hot!!

I love the bling of the Fame uniform - they are going to look amazing under the lights. I abhor all cut-outs, though, so I wish those and the corset back had been left out.

I actually like the Fame uni! i think that the picture probably makes the sparkles look a little crazier. I can't wait to see them in person :)

I knew this was coming. I was told that this uniform was extremely comfortable. I wish the logo on the chest was a red velvet and of course change logo.
Thank god for their sake. Im just imagining, as a backspot, having those sleeves scrape across me if my flyer fell. Ouch!:eek:

ETA: Im sure those sleeves look gorgeous under stage lights though!

Thank god for their sake. Im just imagining, as a backspot, having those sleeves scrape across me if my flyer fell. Ouch!:eek:

ETA: Im sure those sleeves look gorgeous under stage lights though!

I thought it would be amazing under the lights, maybe it was just the lights at the showcase, but I still wasnt a fan.

I'm starting to like them alittle bit more, looking at the different pictures, but I do need to see them on the floor to see if I like them.

Back